Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer
29 Mar 2018
Audio Visual Recruitment
£45,000 to £55,000 pa
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionThe Commissioning Engineer is responsible for the setup and commissioning the client Systems and Projects. The Commissioning Engineer is accountable to the Technical Director.
The main duties of the Commissioning Engineer are:
• Supervising system pre-build works at our premises to the required standards.
• Creation of configuration software for such devices as Audio DSPs, Matrices etc
• To carry our system testing and configuration of systems built off site prior to factory acceptance testing.
• Preparing acceptance testing documentation prior to client or consultant factory acceptance tests conducted on our premises
• To assist in the second fix of AV, Broadcast and UCC systems to supplied design drawings and cable schedules and to the highest possible standards.
• To provide project details and equipment specifications to in-house and third-party control system programmers and provide assistance with control system programming and any control system issues
• To set up, test and commission systems on site to meet the required standards
• Completion, and where appropriate, documentation of as-built version of configuration software for DSPs, Matrices etc
• In conjunction with the Project Manager to gather ‘on-site change’ information and site-specific details such as IP addresses, MAC Addresses, phone numbers etc and pass this information via a marked-up CAD drawing to the CAD draughtsmen for the production of as-built drawings.
• To provide technical support for all systems installed including technical advice to the client and other team members
• To provide, where necessary, technical support for on-site system maintenance, system repairs and modifications post project completion.
• To provide technical information and support for all the Sales, Installation and Project Management staff
• To provide technical assistance and cooperation with our global AV partners within the Global Presence Alliance (GPA)
• To undertake and complete in a timely fashion any technical or business specific training courses, including GPA courses, as instructed by your line manager
• In depth Professional AV and/or Broadcast Television systems engineering knowledge.
• Close attention to detail
• Communication skills – ability to deal politely and efficiently with customers both on the telephone and in meetings.
• Experience in software set up of routing systems, DSPs, graphics processors etc
• Experience in fault-finding complex AV/IT/ Broadcast systems
• Experience in commission complex AV/IT/Broadcast systems
• IP Networking knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Current and clean Driving License.
• ECS or CSCS certification
• Control system programming experience (Crestron and AMX)
• 2D CAD skills
• Infocomm CTS Certification (CTS / CTS-I / CTS-D)
Hong Kong SAR,Hong Kong SAR,Hong Kong SAR
04 Oct 2016
HK$300K to HK$360K pa
Working inside a boutique studio in a small team of international talent, my client are looking for an FF&E Designer to help with their up and coming hospitality projects. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on hotels with a
09 Apr 2018
£18K to £20K pa
Working a permanent night SUNDAY to WEDNESDAY nights 2000-0630 hrs (4 nights) Excellent Word and Excel skills are essential. Data entry information on to the system. Due to location your own transport is essential
Saffron Walden,Essex,United Kingdom
24 Apr 2018
£20K to £24K pa
Role Summary We are seeking a Front End Web Developer / Designer who has the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative delivering high quality work. We take customer concepts/briefs and convert into fully functioning, standards compliant
26 Feb 2018
£35K to £55K pa
Join our team as a Purchase & Stock Manager and you will play a crucial role in driving our business forward. This position is based near Cambridge but frequent travel will be required. As a Purchase & Stock Manager you will achieve,
Royton,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
25 Apr 2018
£18K to £33K pa
Seeking a backend web developer to join a small and friendly web design team in the heart of Chester. The successful candidate will work on a range of projects, building new websites and applications from scratch as well as improving existing projects.