Audio Visual Service Technician
11 May 2018
Elementary Resources Ltd, T/A AV Jobs
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
As an Audio Visual Service Technician, you will ideally be based in the Midlands and will be required to be on call to react to service tickets raised against SLA contracts and chargeable service calls from clients across the whole of the UK.
You will be expected to be able to remotely diagnose these service calls where possible and response on site to fix these issues as required within the allotted on-site response times specified within the agreements with the clients.
Part of the role will involve routine maintenance, “health checks” visits and proactively walking site to monitor equipment performance.
You will be required to liaise and work closely with the project coordination team as well as other senior members of the AV integration team particularly the Operations Manager.
The role may also include some office based equipment repair work (after training) on faulty or failed kit.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Being part of the on-call service team rota to allow us to provide 7 days a week service & support.
• Responsibility to respond to service ticket system.
• Responsibility for remote dial in (where equipment deployed allows it) to diagnose problems and fix if possible.
• Responsibility for on-site responses to fix issues as required.
• Working closely with project coordinator on all service related activities.
• Reporting to the Operations Manager daily on all services activity and issues.
• Working outside of normal office hours to provide service support where required.
Salary is negotiable doe circa £25k-£32k p.a. + company van and benefits.
There are no standard working hours on a week to week basis with this role - you will be required to work in a rota system along with other service personnel covering 7 days a week, 364 days per year. You may also be required to work outside standard on call rota hours from time to time to fulfill service requirements.
Your skills and experience
• Previous experience in an Audio Visual service environment essential.
• Broad knowledge of the audio-visual equipment and operation essential.
• Particularly interested in candidates with knowledge of video wall technology and calibration, CMS & IPTV systems, control equipment and video processing.
• Ideally knowledge of LED screen technology, with working knowledge of Novastar or similar processing.
• Ability to fault find and diagnose both remotely and on-site.
• Familiar with AV “break fix” environments.
• Ability to perform office based equipment repairs (after training) on faulty/ failed equipment.
• Ideally AV qualified ideally CTS trained.
• Ideally holding current CSCS, IPAF, PASMA and First Aid accreditations.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and 365.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Presentable in front of clients.
• Polite and friendly personality.
Our client is one of the UK's specialist AV integration companies working in retail, corporate, broadcast and entertainment markets amongst others. They have an excellent reputation worldwide.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 specialist Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with client and candidate to ensure a great job fit.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team. Dealing with a combination of duties from Sales Ledger / Purchase Ledger / Credit control / Intercompany reconciliation /Addressing queries / Administration and other Ad hoc
Job Coach Central Wigan An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Full Time Job Coaches to join Making Space, a not-for-profit care provider based in Wigan on a Fixed Term Contract until May 2020. In return we offer a competitive salary
24 Jan 2017
Summer Intern – Customer Support Paid Summer Intern role Location: Wilmslow Salary: £7.83 per hour Contract: Temporary Are you looking for work during Summer 2018? Are you available immediately? If yes, we could have a position for you. Citation are very happy to be able to offer a variety
Liverpool Street,G. London,United Kingdom
27 Feb 2018
£55K to £60K pa
Our fantastic client are seeking a Senior Pitch Designer for their Commercial Office Design team. Central London based with an extensive in-house design facility that covers both architectural design and mechanical & electrical services design. This former consultancy are at the forefront
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
25 May 2018
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an IT Assistant. Job purpose: • This job involves working closely with the other members of the team, providing support for the many systems and applications in use by the Firm.
Elementary Resources Ltd, T/A AV Jobs