Audio Visual System Designer
26 Mar 2018
Audio Visual Recruitment
£35,000 to £45,000 pa
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAV Technical Designer role:
Our client is currently recruiting for an Audio Visual Technical Designer to join their successful Audio-Visual Company specialising in high-end residential projects.
Knowledge, skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- Industry specific knowledge is required, a minimum of 3yrs in a similar role specialising in residential AV installations;
- Knowledge of Crestron and Control4 is required.
- Either Microsoft Visio or AutoCAD experience is necessary. You must be able to create wiring schematics, connection drawings and indicative elevations showing our equipment;
- Networking skills are necessary to be able to create and define IP tables for each project and maintain these during the project;
- A strong communicator - verbal and written communication must be of a high standard ensuring that the companies brand is represented correctly at all times;
- To be able to multi-task effectively and ensure that all tasks for all projects are continuously monitored and the relevant information is passed between parties to conclude any outstanding issues.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels.
- To have a keen interest and knowledge of the industry, continuously striving to learn more and stay in touch with new trends and technologies.
- To takeover a secured project from the sales team, to understand the brief and the system which has been sold to the client fully;
- To understand each component which has been specified regarding its role and purpose within the installation;
- To understand limitations of each piece of equipment to ensure that the system design is correct, to raise any concerns with the sales team during the design process to ensure the correct equipment is procured;
- To create a design pack for every project with information required by 3rd parties such as builders/electricians and our own engineers. This will include AV plans, wiring schematics, cable schedule, elevations and connection drawings;
- To maintain these documents throughout the project and ensure upon completion a complete record is issued as part of the O&M manual;
- To be responsible for ensuring the design pack is always kept up to date and any changes are recorded accurately and distributed to those involved in the project.
- To keep up to date with new products and technologies by establishing regular contact with suppliers and distributors.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, Visio or AutoCAD
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full driving license
Hours & Benefits:
- Full time position, Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm less 1hr unpaid lunch break.
- Salary Range - dependent upon experience including benefit package.
BenefitsSalary range £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience including benefit package
RG128 Staff Nurse Large 80 bedded Nursing Home NIGHTS Rawcliffe, York £16.00 per hour We are looking for a full time Registered Nurse to join our client's large 80 bedded elderly Nursing and Dementia home in Rawcliffe, York. The service provides 24 hour Nursing and Dementia care for
Victoria,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Apr 2018
£40K to £50K pa
Galahad Cade has been engaged by a well-established and highly reputable property services company to appoint a Senior Property Manager with Block experience. The Senior Property Manager will provide full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold development and
29 Mar 2018
Social Research Interviewers – NatCen Social Research Thetford Do you want to improve the society we live in? Are you interested in helping to understand the characteristics and circumstances of the British people on a whole range of issues including Brexit, health,
Brent,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Apr 2018
I have an urgent requirement for a Vectorworks technician or technical Part II to work for a practice based in North London, this is a long term contract with a rate up to £16/hr depending on experience. For this position you
Potters Bar,G. London,United Kingdom
28 Nov 2017
£40K to £50K pa
Job Title: Legal Counsel, Corporate / Commercial Location: Potters Bar, North London (UK headquarters) (opposite the Potters Bar train station) Salary: £40k - £50k p.a., plus attractive benefits package Hours: Full time The role Caretech, a UK listed company, is a prominent player in