Construction Sales Executive
04 Apr 2018
Kingscroft Professional Resources
£18,000 to £25,000 pa
Sutton Coldfield,Warwickshire,United Kingdom
|View this job on Kingscroft Professional Resources site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionDue to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Sales Executive on behalf a client based in the Birmingham area. This growing company have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of civils and drainage products to a range of sectors. As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for incoming sales enquiries and calls as well as driving new sales. My client are offering a very competitive salary package of £18k-£22k and commission structure on top of this.
Main Duties Will Include:
• Handle incoming calls, emails and web enquires.
• Record all the customers’ information and requirements into our CRM system.
• Finding new business through tele-sales calls.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Keep CRM system up to date and schedule follow up calls.
• Introducing yourself to companies and persuading customers to use you.
• Overcoming problems/worries customers might have in order to convert the sale.
• Prorating workloads during busy periods.
• Obtaining new sale leads.
• Converting sales enquiries into orders.
• Working with the sales manager to achieve/exceed monthly targets.
Candidates Must Be:
• Computer literate.
• Target driven.
• Great over the telephone.
• Quick thinking.
• Able to prioritise workloads.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Hold a Full and Clean UK Driving License.
Although no sales and construction experience is needed, it would be advantageous if the candidate did have experience in the sectors.
Salary will be dependent on experience but will be between £18k-£22k and a competitive commission structure on top of this which would bump the basic salary up.
Please apply now for a confidential discussion about the role.
24 Apr 2018
Are you an Architectural Assistant who's grown tiresome of working on the same kind of residential project over and over again? Looking to earn up to £30,000? Then this is the answer! This role is a key appointment for the firm as
Are you an Architectural Technician looking to work a long term contract on some interesting projects for a Surrey based practice? Yes? Then read on. 6-12 month position initially with a rate circa £18/hr depending on experience. For this role it is
Mayfair,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Apr 2018
A fantastic opening with a luxury residential Interior Design company for a very confident and technically able Interior Designer. This is a contract position for an Interior Designer with a 1-3 years’ experience under their belt. Having worked in the high
04 Apr 2018
£18K to £22K pa
Service Bookings Clerk wanted for a busy Prestige dealership. Are you an experienced Reservationist/Costing Administrator/Costing Advisor looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector? We are currently looking for a
Brand new fantastic opportunity for an Interior designer to join a global retail food brand in North West London. This is the perfect opportunity for any designer looking to enter an ambitious and innovative brand and work alongside experienced, talented designers.