16 Jul 2018
|Add this job to my basket|
As a leading provider of software and solutions to broadcasters worldwide, delivers the technology which controls the playout of over 600 TV channels in more than 50 countries. We are a young, expanding company based in Weybridge Surrey, and have offices in Dubai and Singapore.
Since the company was founded in 2000, we have established a strong reputation for technical innovation and exceptional customer service in the mission-critical space of broadcast playout. Customers include Fox News and Business channels USA, ZDF Germany, Globosat Brazil, OSN Dubai, TV4 Sweden, TV2 Denmark, ART Jordan and Phoenix TV Hong Kong.
To support our expansion, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Development team in Weybridge.
Looking for someone with:
- A degree, or equivalent, in the field of science, engineering or computing.
- Commercial experience of working with systems deployed on a virtual/cloud environment.
- Commercial experience of designing, implementing and maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- A good working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Perl, PowerShell or Unix shell scripts.
- A good working knowledge of version control systems, preferably Git.
- An understanding of Microservice architecture and the infrastructure required to build and deploy Microservices.
- Previous experience of deploying scalable, virtualised systems using either VMware or Citrix XenServer.
- Experience with public Cloud deployment using Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- A working knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, …).
Responsibilities & duties
- Design, deploy, maintain, benchmark and evaluate the build system.
- Debugging, identifying and fixing the root cause of failed builds.
- Provide technical advice and consultancy for all aspects relating to Virtualisation technology to different departments
- Hold a valid passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and travel internationally.
In return we offer
- Excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment.
- Sports teams like Basketball, Football, Squash and many more.
- Quarterly company socials like go-karting, wine tasting, rock climbing, theme park days and more!
- Games nights, Hackathons and regular tech events.
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
05 Feb 2018
£23K to £30K pa
An opportunity to join a long established architecture office in central Manchester for a Technician with a few years UK practice experience already behind them. Current workload is spread across residential, retail, industrial and town centre re-developments... and you'll preferably have
28 Feb 2018
£35K to £50K pa
As a General Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will include: Ensuring the effective daily operation of the Sales Department. Targeting, monitoring, supporting and measuring the performances of the Sales Team. Ensuring that the Centre has correct and well managed new and used car stock,
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
11 Oct 2017
Our client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their Trust team. Position summary: To assist the Client Accountant in the day to day book-keeping
Advertised as YC-SU-BV on 03.08.18 Advertised on Indeed on 03.08.18
West Drayton,G. London,United Kingdom
19 Jul 2018
£30K to £40K pa
Do you have experience selling a software / SAAS platform? Are you excited by the idea of taking ownership and leadership over your own role and making it your own? If yes to both above questions, then APPLY NOW to find out more