Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation Project Engineer
31 May 2018
2M Employment Solutions Limited
£28,000 to £36,000 pa
|View this job on 2M Employment Solutions Limited site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionElectrical, Controls & Instrumentation Project Engineer
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 depending on skills and experience
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We sell consultancy, engineering design, and project management services. Our customers range from large blue-chip companies to SME’s (Small to Medium sized Enterprises) in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
Projective has an immediate requirement for an electrical and controls technician/engineer with experience in an industrial process manufacturing environment whom is looking to further develop their career into industrial controls, electrical and controls project design, and project management.
• Experience of industrial instrumentation including flow, temperature and pressure
• Experience of PLC, BMS or DCS systems
• Experience of industrial electrical systems to 400Vac
• Knowledge of utilities systems including boilers & steam plants, refrigeration & cooling systems, compressed air systems. Knowledge of water treatment an advantage
• Able to prepare technical project documentation, write reports and give presentations
• Experience of working on an industrial site including HS&E requirements
• Basic project management – scope, time and cost management
• Qualified to City and Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition
• Knowledge of IT systems, networking and system configuration
• Production of CAD drawings using AutoCAD an advantage
Candidates must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• 3+ Years of engineering experience
• Qualified to at least HNC level in electrical/control engineering
• Must be a resident in the UK
• Current Driving License and access to a car
Projective offers a competitive remuneration package of £28,000 - £36,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.
29 Mar 2018
Social Research Interviewers – NatCen Social Research Romford Do you want to improve the society we live in? Are you interested in helping to understand the characteristics and circumstances of the British people on a whole range of issues including Brexit, health,
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Front of House Supervisor to work alongside the managers and Front of House team at this busy Gastro style Inn, 10 minutes away from Chipping Norton. • The ideal candidate will have
23 Oct 2013
Driver (Cat C) Department / Function: Operations ~ Operations Location: Chadderton Hours: Full-time Salary: Up to £19,500 plus bonus and benefits SG Gaming delivers market leading betting terminals to the retail gaming sector. We are now seeking a Cat C license Driver (CPC Certified) to join
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
18 May 2018
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an administrator. This is a 3 months’ contract role to assist their client take on team. This role would be suitable for an experienced Administrator preferably with Pension or
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
20 Apr 2018
£28K to £40K pa
An award winning central Manchester practice, who have been leading the way for over 100 years, are looking for multiple Revit users to join them having recently won even more work. You will join a medium - large sized team with
2M Employment Solutions Limited