Field Service Engineer
06 Aug 2018
2M Employment Solutions Limited
£27,000 to £30,000 pa
Brixton Road,G. London,United Kingdom
|View this job on 2M Employment Solutions Limited site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionField Service Engineer - London (South)
Department / Function: Field Based Technicians ~ Field Based Engineers
Location: London, UK
Hours: Shift Pattern
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 OTE (£22k base plus £1,300 shift allowance plus extensive overtime) plus bonus and benefits
SG Gaming are currently recruiting Field Service Engineers to cover our customer sites around the London region. Field Engineers are responsible for the service, installation and repair of betting and gaming terminals across their region.
As a Field Service Engineer you will ensure all of our customers receive the highest possible service standards and provide full instruction and on-going training whenever necessary to customers. Our Field Service Engineers are also responsible for assisting in the development of customer service procedures and continuingly improving the quality of the service we provide.
• To ensure all new shops installations are of the highest standard.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the removal of equipment from customers premises.
• Maintain good customer relationships with all shop staff and provide basic operating procedures also event instruction and any information on new software/hardware.
• Carry out shop visits and maintenance on an on-going regular basis as instructed by you Line Manager.
• Log any concerns, incidents and feedback from customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience working within a technical role, ideally within the gaming / electronics field or IT sector.
• A passion for technology and the desire and ability to learn new systems.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Clear and confident communication skills.
• Good time keeping and the ability to work to targets.
• A full UK driving licence.
Applicants with little experience, but relevant qualifications may also be considered.
You may have experience of the following: Field Service Technician, Field Engineer, Electronics Field Service Engineer, IT Support, Electronics Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Technical Support, Installation Engineer, IT Trainer, Field Service Customer Engineer.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.
The sweeper (or libero) is a more versatile centre-back who "sweeps up" the ball if an opponent manages to breach the defensive line. This position is rather more fluid than that of other defenders who man-mark their designated opponents. Because of
Are you seeking a new position within the BMS sector? Are you currently working as a BMS Service Engineer but are looking for a better work life balance? If you are a Junior Engineer this role could be for you! Our client
24 Jul 2018
£16K to £18K pa
Trainee Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer Hampshire We are currently working on an opportunity for a Trainee Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer with a Hampshire based HVACR company. Previous experience within the air conditioning/refrigeration/mechanical sector would be an advantage but not essential. However, a
02 Jul 2018
A creative London design consultancy is looking to take on a strong Revit Technician with experience on commercial interior projects. If you have over 5 years' experience and are looking for an stable freelance opportunity, read on. You will need to have
Stourbridge,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
30 Jul 2018
£22K to £28K pa
Are you a marketing graduate looking for a breakthrough into your dream career? Do you want direct involvement in the marketing strategy for a global organisation? Do you also want to be involved in hands on content creation and writing? If so,
2M Employment Solutions Limited