HR Advisor- (Maternity FTC)
29 May 2018
|View this job on Resourcing4HR site|
|Add this job to my basket|
Description***THIS OPPORTUNITY CAN BE FULL OR PART TIME (MIN OF 30 HOURS PER WEEK)***
Due to maternity, our client, a global player in it's market,is looking to appoint an HR Advisor to cover maternity for 6-12 months. The role provides day-to-day HR support across all departments, and helps to develop, advise on, and implement the company's HR policies.
The role includes:
• Delivering on-site HR support and guidance to senior managers, managers and employees while keeping up with the relevant legislation, policies and regulations.
• Managing and negotiating supply, facility and utility contracts in line with appropriate regulations including HSE.
• Managing HSE requirements and risk assessments for the site including first aid, fire marshals and DSE.
• Managing the relationship between the business and our external IT support function to ensure an effective service is received by the business.
• Learning about each department in the business to understand all aspects of our international distribution.
• Managing and maintaining personnel records including absence and performance (appraisals).
• Managing the recruitment process from attraction and selection through to interview and on-boarding of successful candidates.
• Working with an external broker to manage the employee benefits and insurances.
You will have:
• A strong educational background.
• A proven track record as an HR Generalist.
• Sound knowledge of best practices and HR policies and procedures. You will also be CIPD qualified or working towards qualification.
• Knowledge of IT and Microsoft software
• The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
You must be:
• A great team player.
• Organised, methodical and thorough, with great attention to detail.
• Proactive and systematic in your approach, confident in solution finding independently.
• Self-motivated and autonomous.
• A clear and concise communicator able to communicate efficiently at all levels.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07850 215276. Alternatively linkin with me on LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
25 Jun 2018
A thriving High end Residential design practice require a Mid-Level Interior Designer to join their London studio, based near London Bridge. This is a contract opening initially for 1 month with a view to a longer term or permanent position within
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
10 Jun 2015
£30K to £35K pa
Our client is a Swedish owned capital equipment manufacturer who now need to hire a Swedish speaking Marketing Communications Specialist. THE ROLE: • Plan, deliver and evaluate the marketing communication plan for the UK and International regions. • Develop a suite of communication material
Care Assistant The rate of pay is from £7.50-£9.50, depending on experience. Full time permanent, 38 up to 40 hours per week. “Agudas Israel Housing Association (AIHA) is a charitable organisation whose main aims include providing good quality housing for families in
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
14 Jun 2018
Our client is an independent, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services to institutional and private clients is seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Administrator. Overall purpose of the role: • Working as part of an expert team the successful candidate