Projects Engineer - Lighting
05 Jun 2018
Audio Visual Recruitment
£30,000 to £37,500 pa
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a successful international projects company providing professional Lighting, Sound, & Audio Visual systems for Theatres, TV & Film Studios, Conference Centres, Universities and other such like venues. Operating throughout the UK, Middle East and Far East, we are currently seeking to increase our existing team by inviting applications for the following position:
As Projects Engineer you will be an integral part of the professional Projects Team working closely with the project managers in coordinating and completing major projects both in the UK & Internationally.
This position will ideally suit candidates who have experience/interest in Lighting, and/or Audio Visual, plus the ambition/drive to make this opportunity a step towards a future senior position of Projects Manager.
The role of Projects Engineer will include:
* Assisting Project Managers in the Planning, Organising and Managing of projects from initial concept
to completion including:
* Assisting in the preparation of tenders, and project documentation.
* Coordinating project requirements with procurement and admin staff.
* Providing AutoCAD drawings as required (AutoCAD training course will be provided)
* Providing prompt response to customers and consultants enquiries.
* Attending pre tender site surveys/meetings with project managers’ as required
* After training - Assist in on-site system commissioning/operator training
* Attend and help staff exhibitions
Applications are invited from Candidates who ideally:
* Have a technical background in either Entertainment/Theatre or Studio Lighting
* Are proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel
* Have good organisational/prioritising abilities
* Accept accuracy and attention to detail as a prerequisite of their role
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* And who are ambitious to make a career in Project Management
Based in Surrey the position of Projects Engineer offers a competitive salary commensurate with your experience/skills, plus future promotional opportunities, and occasional international travel.
BenefitsCommensurate with Experience and Skills
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
14 Feb 2018
Our client is a private bank seeking to recruit a Client File Review Analyst. Purpose/summary: To initiate and assist in the preparation and completion of client file reviews. This includes working directly with the Relationship Managers, interacting with clients and undertaking
Lytham St Annes,Lancashire,United Kingdom
07 Jun 2018
£20K to £25K pa
Do you have strong Windows based 1st line IT Support experience? Do you want to work within a great, well established organisation near Blackpool? If so, this really is an amazing opportunity! This well established business services group based near
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
14 Apr 2018
£30K to £50K pa
Job Purpose Managing pension fund, prop co, and council owned property ensuring high level delivery of management functions such as asset enhancement initiatives, finance, H&S and coordination of a team located in the regional offices. Main Responsibilities - Work with Retail Team and
An exciting new Irish beer and spirits manufacturer, based in North West Dublin, is seeking an experienced and commercially-minded accountant for a key Finance Manager position within the business. This accountant will oversee management of accounting, corporate reporting and cost & margin
20 Jun 2013
As part of continued expansion, our client a leading international broker is actively seeking a Financial Lines Sales Executive for the South of England, reporting into their Bristol office. You will be expected to build a book of Professional Indemnity/Financial Lines clients