Technical Electrical Engineer
25 Jan 2018
Crosby & Perrin Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£38,000 to £38,500 pa
PE Shift Elec 01
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionCrosby and Perrin Recruitment are currently working closely with a well established manufacturer in the Leyland area. (Shift pattern: 4 on 6 off)
We are seeking a number of Technical Electrical Shift Engineers.
1. Purpose of the role
Responsible for maintaining the effectiveness of machinery and equipment, through Optimum Equipment Efficiency (OEE), ensuring asset performance is consistent and reliable. You will be involved in fault finding and prevention of breakdowns and first line maintenance as well as carrying out basic Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
You will take real ownership for your equipment and area and will provide training of operational staff when needed as well as assisting the day engineers with break downs and will work as part of the team to produce goods in line with the agreed production plan, resolve problems and issues as they arise, continuously supporting the monitoring of performance, operational processes and the overall production environment.
2. Main accountabilities and responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include….
• Maintaining Housekeeping, Health & Safety and Quality Standards in your area in line with the business needs.
• Complying with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), ensuring converting equipment is run at optimum performance at all times.
• Completing maintenance, ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and on time – reporting any issues to the Crew Leader.
• Ensuring all other engineering documentation is completed accurately at all times, raising any concerns or downtime to the Crew Leader.
• Dealing with breakdowns on the production lines to ensure optimum performance.
• Working in line with the production schedule, ensuring that product is produced to the correct specification and in line with customer requirements.
• Using technical skills in line with the business needs.
• Supporting continuous improvement activity as directed.
Any other duties in line with the business needs as required.
4. Experience and background requirements
2 Years FMCG experience in similar role.
5. Technical / specialized knowledge
Functional knowledge Multi-skilled Electrical bias or Mechanical bias Engineer with relevant supporting qualifications. FLT licence is also desirable.
Problem solving Pragmatic and resilient approach to problem solving. Can do attitude.
Nature and area of impact The ability to organise, and implement changes.
Communication skills Good verbal communication skills.
Be an effective Team Member
The butterfly is born of the caterpillar. Not necessarily the prettiest thing in the world, cossetted in its cocoon, this formative being ultimately transforms into a creature of outstanding beauty. Transformation in finance is slightly different; it needs someone to effect
Harrogate,North Yorkshire,United Kingdom
02 May 2018
A medium sized architectural practice who have been established for over 10 years are looking for additional technical assistance due to an influx of work. This will be ideally on a contract basis, however a permanent contract could potentially be considered. Currently
22 May 2018
£16K to £21K pa
I’m seeking 10x Customer Service Advisors to join a great call centre working for a market leading company. The company... • Work with a variety of blue chip clients. • Offer vast opportunities for career development. • Have call centres worldwide in countries like India, USA and the
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
26 Feb 2018
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper / Administrator. Role: Working as part of a small team, this role involves assisting with bookkeeping duties such as bank reconciliations, processing time sheet write offs and transfers, processing credit note
17 May 2018
£25K to £28K pa
•Location: Bexleyheath •Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 Are you an education and training specialist with a range of expertise including MIS, compliance and quality? Would you thrive in an environment of quality, growth and development? If so, read on! DUTIES: • Oversee MIS, administration