11 Aug 2017
Crosby & Perrin Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£31,000 to £32,000 pa
PE TechMech 01
|Add this job to my basket|
Dept: Operations £32K per annum, 4 days on 6 days off.
Job title: Technical Operator (Shifts)
Reporting to: Crew Leader
1. Purpose of the role
Responsible for maintaining the effectiveness of machinery and equipment, through Optimum Equipment Efficiency (OEE), ensuring asset performance is consistent and reliable. You will be involved in basic fault finding and prevention of breakdowns and first line maintenance as well as carrying out basic Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
You will take real ownership for your equipment and area and will provide training of operational staff when needed as well as assisting the day engineers with break downs and will work as part of the team to produce goods in line with the agreed production plan, resolve problems and issues as they arise, continuously supporting the monitoring of performance, operational processes and the overall production environment.
2. Main accountabilities and responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include….
• Maintaining Housekeeping, Health & Safety and Quality Standards in your area in line with the business needs.
• Complying with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), ensuring converting equipment is run at optimum performance at all times.
• Completing maintenance, ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and on time – reporting any issues to the Crew Leader.
• Ensuring all other engineering documentation is completed accurately at all times, raising any concerns or downtime to the Crew Leader.
• Operating process equipment as the business requires and having sound operational knowledge.
• Dealing with breakdowns on the production lines to ensure optimum performance.
• Working in line with the production schedule, ensuring that product is produced to the correct specification and in line with customer requirements.
• Using technical skills in line with the business needs.
• Supporting continuous improvement activity as directed.
Any other duties in line with the business needs as required.
4. Experience and background requirements
2 Years FMCG experience in similar role.
5. Technical / specialized knowledge
Functional knowledge Process Skills – able to run efficiently run equipment. Multi-skilled Electrical bias or Mechanical bias Engineer with relevant supporting qualifications. FLT licence is also desirable.
Problem solving Pragmatic and resilient approach to problem solving. Can do attitude.
Nature and area of impact The ability to organise, and implement changes.
Communication skills Good verbal communication skills.
Team Skills Be an effective Team Member
Muswell Hill,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Mar 2018
£30K to £40K pa
Business Development Manager – Beauty - £40,000 OTE A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a tenacious Business Development Manager selling in the Beauty sector. This Global leading corporation this role offers an eye-catching starting salary package and excellent career progression
26 Feb 2018
£20K to £45K pa
We're currently recruiting for a sales executive for a large dealership now. As a salesperson, you will be working for a dealership that represents a major manufacturer selling new cars and Approved Cars. Understanding of Insurance and Finance options. You will be tasked
Bewdley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
06 Apr 2018
£35K to £45K pa
Financial Controller required for our client who established in the 1970s manufacturer and install garden buildings and have built a reputation for producing high quality buildings produced at our factory in Worcestershire and distributed in over 50+ showroom nationwide. Our client has
18 May 2016
£24K to £28K pa
Conference Producer - Permanent full-time position £24 – 30k depending on experience Full time permanent role 9-5.30 with international travel Leaders in the organisation and facilitation of B2B Industry and IT events in the UK and internationally are seeking a highly motivated Conference
Marylebone,G. London,United Kingdom
18 Jul 2016
£32K to £36K pa
Iberica London is looking for a Head Chef Salary: £32-£36 per annum (Basic salary + Tronc) + Bonus scheme (based on site and KPI performance, up to another £ 10.000,00 in bonus) London Full Time Who are we? Ibérica serves modern and authentic Spanish tapas. Ten years
Crosby & Perrin Recruitment Solutions Ltd