£22,000 to £25,000 pa
Oxford Circus,G. London,United Kingdom
Are you at the start of your HR career and wanting to work within an HR Consultancy? Based in the heart of Greater London, this growing, independent HR Consultancy is looking to strengthen their team and recruit an HR Assistant to work directly for one of the HR Consultants. The successful applicant will be CIPD Qualified or part way through their CIPD studies. They will have 6-12 months industry experience based in an HR environment and have a sound understanding of the day to day activities across the employee life-cycle. This would suit an HR Graduate who has had a year's internship placement within their degree and now looking for that entry level role.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
• Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle from new starter process through to exit interviews on the HRIS database
• Administration of all new starters, leavers, transfers and amendments etc.
• Probation letters
• Salary change
• Ensuring proof of right to work documentation are received for all staff
• Ensuring all relevant CRB and DBS checks / disclosures are completed
• Ensure all published job descriptions and person specifications are up to date and the correct version
• Liaise with external recruitment agencies, ensuring rates are the best available for the client.
• Maintenance of computerised HRIS database and paper-based filing systems in compliance with GDPR.
• Provide monthly payroll collation
• Undertake the administration for salary reviews / annual incremental reviews and work alongside the client’s outsourced Payroll provider to ensure deadlines are met.
• Ensure all HR related data (absence, maternity etc.) is input to meet payroll timetables
• Refer formal/complex employee relations and disciplinary/grievance issues to the Lead HR Consultant.
• Provide admin support for investigations, disciplinary and grievances by producing meeting documentation packs, standard letters, arranging formal meetings and taking and producing minutes within the required timescales for all Clients.
• Provide admin support for capability meetings by producing meeting documentation packs, standard letters, arranging formal meetings and taking and producing minutes within the required timescales for all Clients.
• Recording and collation of sickness absence (episodes, trends and areas etc.)
• Provide data for and prepare management information reports (e.g. KPI reports on turnover, absence, recruitment status etc.) as and when required
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Carry out any other ad hoc duties to support the client and or the consulting team.
• The role may require ad-hoc travel as and when required
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07850 215276. Alternatively linkin with me on LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
Newcastle,Tyne & Wear,United Kingdom
20 Feb 2018
£23K to £25K pa
•Location: Newcastle or Sheffield
Seeking an experienced Administrator / Coordinator to join an established national provider working on an exciting youth engagement programme.
Working for a leading national training and development organisation, you will be a central point of contact for providers
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
24 Dec 2018
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role will include all aspects of fund administration under the supervision of the Supervisor, including client liaison, payments, convening of board and
Mill Hill,G. London,United Kingdom
20 Nov 2018
Beauty Therapist - North London (NW11) Full Time £18,000 - £20,000
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, busy salon environment as a full time beauty therapist in the North London NW11 area. As a beauty therapist
Worthing,West Sussex,United Kingdom
30 Oct 2018
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in the world of SaaS and Corporate Training? Do you want to join a company that is forward-thinking, innovative and completely digital in its offering? APPLY NOW for more information on this cracking
Marylebone,G. London,United Kingdom
17 Oct 2018
Electrical Project Manager - No
An extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team and help to complete a job they are involved with in North London.
You will be an experienced, Electrical PM