£20,000 to £21,000 pa
Our client requires an efficient, self-motivated Finnish speaking Contract Administrator to ensure resolution of customer queries and to ensure customer satisfaction in an accurate and timely manner.
Due to the nature of the role and the clients that you will be dealing with, you must be able to communicate effectively in English and Finnish.
- To ensure the billing process adheres to company procedures and customer requirements.
- Maximise the level of efficiency of resolving customer queries and tickets to aid in the delivery of a seamless end to end process for the customer.
- Customer call handling to resolve queries and customer issues.
- Process contract administration amendments.
- To administer the credit and re-bill process having gained appropriate approval.
- To support the team leader to ensure departmental targets and objectives are met.
- Assist in relevant projects, when required.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Finnish - fluent to business level ( C1/C2 ) speak - read - write ( essential )
- English - fluent to business level ( C1/C2) - speak - read - write ( essential )
-Numerate and literate
-PC literate with good excel
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent attention to detail a must
-Ability to accurately process data within given timescales
-Must be an effective and confident communicator (written and verbal)
- Outstanding prioritising skills
- Minimum of one years` experience in an office environment
- Able to make decisions within their given remit and escalate where required
Monday - Friday ( 8 am - 4.30 pm OR 8.30 am - 5 pm )
14 Jan 2019
Our client part of a well respected private group with a highly desirable franchise require the following to join there team
Sales Executive : This role would suit an experienced Sales Executive, not necessarily in the motor industry, who
14 Jan 2019
We are seeking a caring, dedicated Deputy Manager for a Nursing Home in Luton.
This opportunity will be joining a well respected care provider within a team of people who have a passion for enriching the lives of the elderly in their
Clerkenwell,G. London,United Kingdom
10 Jan 2019
£25K to £32K pa
I am currently working with a fantastic Urban Architects Practice in Clerkenwell who are looking to expand their creative team with a multi-talented experience 3D Visualisation & BIM Technician. This role if for someone who has a design passion for 3D
24 Jan 2017
£40K to £60K pa
Head of Sales Operations
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (OTE £60,000)
Do you want to work for an award-winning company during an exciting period of growth where you will be valued, rewarded and play a key part in our ambitious growth plans?
02 Jan 2019
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
£16 per hour
We have some great opportunities at our clients care home in Preston for qualified Registered Nurses. You will be joining a leading care provider who have homes throughout the UK.
Person specification for Registered