Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
Our client is an accounting services company seeking to recruit an Executive & Taxation Assistant. This is a part time role for someone to work 20 – 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9 – 1, or 2pm. Ideal start date, 1st February 2019.
This role is also open for junior level candidates who are looking for a full time trainee level role and have an aptitude for accounts.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is not a technical role and would require simple accounts work which would include admin work and being taxation assistant therefore it would suit someone good at admin and also who is able to prepare simple tax returns and ideally accounting i.e. simple Quickbooks input and income & expenditure accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Checking in all client records and listing them on the database before passing on to be processed.
• Managing the records register.
• Updating the records register at the end of each week.
• A monthly stock take to double check what is on the shelves, plus a reminder to chase/deliver old records back.
• Booking courses/ lunches etc.
• Incoming and outgoing post
• Preparing the banking, enter all client receipts in to IRIS
• Ad hoc Invoicing (may centralise)
• Update IRIS database and AML spreadsheet re lost clients
• Simple Personal tax returns to be prepared, together with relevant schedules and a calculation of tax due, to be prepared for a review
• Providing reception cover, for calls, clients visiting the office, managing Smartcall reception cover
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of tax returns and management accounting as this is an important part of the role.
• Good administrative and organizational skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
17 Jan 2019
£60K to £65K pa
Are you a high achieving Business Development Manager or Sales Manager with experience selling technical solutions into Local Authorities? Look to join a genuine market leader to diversify and progress your career? A genuinely award winning Parking Systems provider are seeking
11 Jan 2019
€45K to €55K pa
An opportunity within one of Irelands leading architectural practices, based in the very heart of Dublin for a Senior Architectural Technologist.
Are you seeking the opportunity to join a bigger setup in the area with more of a presence? Or maybe you're
12 Mar 2018
£19K to £27K pa
Our client a long established, well regarded car dealer group is looking for an experienced automotive service advisor for it's prestige brand site in Northampton
Your key responsibilities will include: managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within
01 May 2018
£20K to £45K pa
Our Clients a very successful Prestige German car Dealership in Bedfordshire has a vacancy for an experienced car Sales Executive to join their team. You must have previous car sales experience, must be self motivated with excellent customer satisfaction experience.
24 Jan 2017
Reporting To: Credit Control Manager
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours/week
Salary : £18,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join our finance team on a permanent basis.
• Process new and renewal contracts
• Update finance deal book
• Set up new