Senior Internal Auditor [Maternity Cover]
12 Month full-time Contract
Dublin City SouthSalary
€60,000 - €65,000
Travel: Low 10% - 15% primarily in Europe
A Brief description of the Organisation
This FTSE 100 company is a leading gaming / gambling company and internet business.As a PLC, the group operates a sophisticated Risk Management structure with a well-developed Internal Audit team providing independent assurance on group controls and risk management. The Internal Audit team promotes effective Internal Control and Risk Management assurance and guidance to all companies within the group and all finance and operations teams. Internal Audit, Governance, Risk Management and Business Process Improvements are key responsibilities.
A Brief description of the Role
- Planning, preparation and effective deliver of audits within prescribed timelines
- Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of audit findings and supporting management in understanding the requirements and benefits of such changes
- Continuous monitoring of external and internal business environment to ensure audit plans and risk assessments are relevant
- Suggesting beneficial changes to audit methodologies and procedures across the Group
- Assist in the training and professional development of more junior members of the team
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Committee and senior management communications.
- Working closely with the Business Audit Manager and other Heads of business units, including Finance, Compliance and Legal to improve corporate governance, risk management and internal controls.Building strong professional relationships with the leadership in the business
- Liaising with external auditors as required
- Providing value-adding advice and expertise on various aspects of risk management to all departments in the Group
Some reasons to move to this organisation as their Senior Internal Auditor.
- Gain experience with one of Ireland's most successful PLCs in a progressive organisation that is building revenue through online activities.
- Manage your own audit assignments with a high degree of autonomy, including planning and delivery.
- Manage your own internal relationships with key leadership within the organisation, across all business areas including commercial.
- Ideal for someone interested in working in tech or internet sector.
- Gain experience within a leading Group Internal Audit team.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent Internal Audit qualification
- 4 years experience in a PLC or Practice environment
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality audits and risk assessments (ideally for large PLC companies)
- Ability to communicate to the highest professional level (written and verbal)
- Strong Influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Contact us and we can answer any questions you might have, and provide you with a full job description, and explain the next steps in detail. We are aiming to hold interviews over the next 2 weeks and therefore keen to speak with potentially interested individuals.
Our consultant handling this is David Armstrong and you can get in touch with him at
- 01 231 4651
- 083 130 9522
Bishop's Stortford,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
09 Oct 2017
£22K to £25K pa
Our client - A major player in the Truck and Van Sector is looking for an HGV driver to work at their branch in Essex.
To be considered for this role you must hold a full, clean, HGV licence and be over
24 Jan 2017
£21K to £60K pa
Business Development Consultant / Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £21,000 basic – £45,000 - £60,000 OTE
If you are money motivated and want to earn over £40,000 in a business to business sales role then apply to Citation to give your
25 Jan 2019
Position: Bodyshop Assistant / Apprentice
Salary Up to £23400 plus overtime and benefits
Hours> Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm plus overtime
We are currently searching for a talented Body shop Assistant that is capable of carrying out various
Westminster,G. London,United Kingdom
21 Jan 2019
£26K to £28K pa
One of London's' leading commercial Design & Build Practices have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative individual to join their busy in-house graphic design team.
In this small team you will be able to immerse yourself in a number of exciting
13 Sep 2018
£23K to £30K pa
You’ll be a level 3 qualified Vehicle Service Technician, ideally with at least a years’ experience, diagnosing and working on mechanical and electronic repair within a main franchised volume dealership. You’ll be looking to develop your career joining a well motivated