Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Accountant - Financial Control. This is a temporary role for a period of 6 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Accountant - financial control plays a critical role in the Finance team by providing support and cover for the Assistant Financial Controller. The role holder has responsibility for assisting the Assistant Financial Controller with the delivery of the monthly management, accounting and regulatory reporting for all company’s entities in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Monthly management reporting packs and regulatory reporting calculations
• All tasks involved in producing monthly management reporting packs, including running Finance processes, posting journals, reviewing output of billing and accounts payable teams, reconciling balance sheet accounts, performing analytical review on income statement movements, etc.
• Annual preparation and collection of audit evidence for review by the audit team
• Maintaining procedure notes for Finance Procedures and practices
• Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for your role
The successful candidate will have:
• Technical knowledge with appropriate back office finance experience, ideally in a professional services company.
• A relevant professional qualification (CAT) is preferred but not essential.
• Previous experience of using finance software and systems.
• Anti-Money Laundering Awareness training is a compulsory requirement for all Finance staff in the company.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Chancery Lane,G. London,United Kingdom
11 Jan 2019
£32K to £35K pa
Great opportunity for an AV Sales Consultant to support the development of new business, resulting from leads generated by our marketing team. No cold calling required. Corporate AV Experience is essential – (sales or technical background). The sales department is fast
09 Jan 2019
£30K to £35K pa
The Company is a leading software development company and a trusted partner to the industry. Based across the UK and Europe, our support and development services make the company a truly diverse organisation that offers a range of IT solutions.
03 Jan 2019
£22K to £27K pa
Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic
Salary: 22-24k+ plus overtime and company benefits OTE 27k+
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician from either a dealership background or large independent in the Weston-Super-Mare area.
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
05 Dec 2018
A very well respected Architectural Visualisation firm based in Manchester are seeking to hire a Senior Visualiser. Working on projects on a global scale, this is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and well rounded team of creative talent.
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
20 Nov 2018
Due to expansion, one of the UK’s best known, tier 1 MEP contractors has an opportunity for an intermediate Mechanical Estimator to join their London team. You will have the opportunity to work on tenders for multi million pound packages of