Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Trust Officer will undertake a variety of duties within a small Trust team covering the administration of Trust, Pension and Company structures, for both private and corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• General administration of Trusts and Companies, liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors. This includes periodic file reviews, client billing and collection. Structures to be administered can include pension schemes, conventional trusts and Asset holding companies.
The successful candidate will have:
• ICSA or STEP qualification (or part qualified).
• Trust administration experience is essential.
• Good experience of reviewing and understanding highly technical documentation.
• Keen attention to detail and good internal/external communication skills.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Experience of or ability to learn Viewpoint administration system.
• Good experience of managing and working as part of a team and leading by example.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
11 Jan 2019
You’ll be an experienced Car Sales Executive within a volume main franchised dealership. You’ll be able to point to an impressive track record of selling good numbers month in month out, whilst also ensuring the highest level of CSI. You’ll be
10 Jan 2019
£16K to £17K pa
Deputy Catering Manager is required for an outstanding school in the Bury area. This position is integral to the smooth operation of the catering facility and the successful candidate must share the school’s vision to provide excellent quality and value to
21 Dec 2018
Centre Host and Rental Administrator (Combined Role)
Will be to provide an excellent first impression, as you welcome customers and guests to our new Showroom.
This dual role presents a real opportunity for a bright, friendly and focused individual to become part
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
21 Nov 2018
£30K to £50K pa
An award-winning multidisciplinary Architecture practise based nr London Bridge require a Marketing Manager to join them for a maternity cover contract starting in Feb 2019. They work across Architecture, Interiors & Branding Communications so experience in at least 1 of these
13 Nov 2018
You will already have experienced the cut and thrust of a busy Receptionist desk within a main dealership. You will be a people person. You will be unflappable; you will be a good communicator in both writing and verbally, even under