- Are you an energetic, positive and bubbly person?
- Do you want to work in a rewarding, fast-paced role inspiring young people?
- Competitive pay – up to £100 per day
- Working with young people aged 11-16 years
- Training and excellent support provided
- 1:1 and group basis
- Providing 1-1 and group support – behavioural, social, emotional and academic support
- Long term role – Monday to Friday (08:30 – 4pm)
A fantastic, friendly and supportive secondary school in Bristol is looking to recruit a behaviour teaching assistant to join their team on a long-term basis. The school has fantastic, modern facilities and a friendly and supportive multi-disciplinary team.
The school would like the behaviour teaching assistant to:
- Be calm, resilient, positive, energetic and reliable
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with students and staff
- Have experience working in a secondary school or with young people aged 11-16 years
- Be very confident managing challenging behaviours
- Have relevant training or qualifications such as Team Teach, TEACHH, Manual Handling
- Social workers, youth workers, psychologists/counsellors, aspiring or former police, prison officers, ex-military
You must have a child and adult enhanced DBS on the update service or be prepared to get one put in to process (£44.36)
Central Milton Keynes,Bedfordshire,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Service Advisor Vacancy – Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic OTE £38,000 (uncapped) and company benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 6.00pm, 1 in 4 Saturday's
My client is recruiting for an experienced Service Advisor to join their dealership in
03 Dec 2022
Axcis Education are urgently seeking a teaching assistant, for a role in a secondary school, in the Wigan area.
The school, is a small, secondary mainstream provision, based centrally in the Wigan area. The school has a large on site free car
Evesham,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
21 Nov 2022
Axcis are working closely with a college in Evesham which is seeking unqualified teaching assistants to join their team. There are full and part-time vacancies available but requires successful applicants to commit to a minimum of three days a week.
14 Nov 2022
SUPPLY - TEMPORARY ROLE - DAY TO DAY - TEACHING ASSISTANTS
BOLTON - BURY
Axcis are currently recruiting teaching assistants to work in primary and secondary schools across Bolton and Bury.
The ideal candidate needs to be available Monday - Friday, 830am-330pm and
26 Aug 2022
Admin and Data Entry
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary + Package
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join a well-established civil engineering company.
Our client is a growing group of companies, a multi-disciplined civil