GardPass Security Recruitment Limited
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
Clearance Required: None
• You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
• You have profound experience in implementing new projects in a complex IT environment.
• You have knowledge of UML, DevOps and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, continuous integration and automated test & build as well as Microservices, SOA, REST SOAP and RDBMS.
• Functional knowledge of the domain and data model standards like eTOM or SID is considered as an asset.
• As technical lead you need to have experience in the technologies listed below or be able to acquire them in a reasonable time frame:
• Java 8 or higher
Are nice to have:
• Service architecture
• Event Driven Architecture
• Service Oriented Architecture
• Couchbase SDK (Spring Data)
• Sprint Boot (2)
• Spring Cloud
• Security (HTTPS)
• Logging - EFK
• Kafka knowledge (broker, consumer, provider)
• You are analytical and assertive, customer- and solution-oriented.
• You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
• Customer centricity is part of your nature.
• You value communication and collaboration with others.
• You have a learning attitude.
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
• You work closely together with domain architects and functional analysts towards a solution based on requirements provided by the business.
• You analyse and assess the impact of functional requirements and give solution guidance to teams in your domain.
• You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation to development and operations teams.
• You aim for automation and self-healing solutions, reducing the user impact and manual workload.
• You make project estimates and identify impact on IT Application
• You define and explain a detailed technical solution model to the development teams.
• You oversee the development of the technical solutions.
• You explain the implemented functional requirements to the operations team, so that accurate analysis and solving can be done in case of issues.
• You keep track of the strategic evolution of the platforms in scope and evaluate the business value of new and upcoming technologies and provide suggestions for further evolution towards the vendors Management.
• You will be also part of the development team when situation will require.
Bury St Edmunds,Suffolk,United Kingdom
26 Feb 2021
My client in Suffolk a Main dealer franchise operator is looking for a
Level 3 Motor Trade Technician with a Mot Licence
Great workshop facilities great brand and great team. Working alongside the workshop controller and a 8 technician team. You must
16 Feb 2021
Execution Only Stockbroker
£22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Investment Management company as an Execution Only Stockbroker, working from their Bristol based office. This unique career opportunity is perfect for an
13 Aug 2020
mustardVIZ is currently partnered on an exclusive basis with an immersive digital agency, who are looking to bring in a creative Animator to join their expanding team of 50 in the midlands.
This studio is well known for it's commercial applications,
10 Nov 2020
Registered General Nurse | RGN or RMN
Salary: £17.00 Per Hour
Contracted Hours: 33 Hours per week | Nights
Our consultant Chloe is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join a fully compliant nursing home in Leicester. This
07 Aug 2020
Are you an experienced QHSE Manager looking for a new role? Are you confident of implementing and running QHSE systems and policies? Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a fast paced manufacturing environment?
Kingscroft have been asked to