Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
PLE - Antenna Design
This exciting engineering company are looking for an experienced antenna design engineer to join the team, possessing the experience necessary to play a key role in designing and testing antennas for new RF-based systems and products. In addition to the technical skills necessary, you will be comfortable explaining complex technical matters to non-technical customers.
The role provides the opportunity to use your technical skills to work with a team to follow exciting new ideas through from concept into reality. You will have the satisfaction of working with a supportive and experienced team of subject matter experts, using state-of-the-art simulation tools and with access to an electronics lab containing the latest test and measurement equipment (spectrum/network analysis/anechoic chambers).
Key desired skills and experience:
• BEng or preferably MEng in electronics engineering (or similar discipline)
• Minimum 3+ years post-graduate experience in RF design, and at least two of which in the design of antennas.
• Good understanding of antenna types and techniques to integrate antennas into products and platforms. Whilst not essential, experience of mm-wave frequency design would be advantageous.
• Radio and/or radar systems knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
• Competence in the use of antenna simulation software and an understanding of the range of broad simulation techniques available.
27 Feb 2023
Established in 2001, Axcis Education is the market leading Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) recruitment company. With offices throughout the UK and an exclusive relationship with nasen (National Association for Special Educational Needs), we provide teachers and support staff to
01 Jan 1900
£28K to £32K pa
Salary: 328-£32k basic plus bonus, plus overtime and a variety of company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for our client in the Wigan area.
• This role will include all levels
06 Dec 2022
Service Administrator – 12 month FTC
The Service Administrator role will involve undertaking a number of Service Tasks to support the Senior Service Delivery and Service Delivery Team Lead role during maternity cover.
This role is part of the Service
28 Nov 2022
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified? Or maybe you are QBE? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Public Practice Recruitment Specialists, Crowe Watson, have been instructed on an excellent Audit Senior opportunity for a forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants in
Islington,G. London,United Kingdom
25 Aug 2022
Based in Central London in state-of-the-art facilities, this is a unique opportunity for a Robotics Engineer to join a highly funded, exciting start-up company that are developing a brand-new technology, which is set to revolutionise the medical industry. This exciting new