£30,000 to £36,000 pa
Didsbury,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading supplier of various racking and storage solutions looking to recruit a new Area Sales Manager to cover and develop their client base in postcodes across the North West. With excellent, uncapped commission opportunities and scope for growth, this is a great opportunity for an experienced capital equipment sales professional looking for a new opportunity.
• Managing an existing client base across the North West
• Business development across the same area
• Generate new business by visiting customers on site, conducting site surveys and providing customer quotes for racking and other equipment
• Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the sales of racking and storage solutions
• Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
• Keeping the CRM system updated and maintaining organization with customers
The company require an individual with previous racking experience in a sales capacity. You will be proactive in your approach to selling and will ideally have experience of conducting site surveys and providing detailed quotations. Knowledge of CAD would be advantageous but not essential whilst a good knowledge of businesses in the North West and the ability to break into new accounts is essential.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience (up to £36,000)
• Excellent, uncapped commission potential (OTE £50,000-£80,000 achievable)
• Company Car (BMW 3 Series) or equivalent)
• Phone & Laptop
• Genuine growth opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well established company within racking
• Pension Scheme
Our client are a national provider of various types of racking and storage systems in addition to office interior and refurbishment services. Having been established for a number of years they have a strong setup and footing in the racking market across Northern England. Their range of racking products include pallet, narrow aisle, push back and wide aisle in addition to shelving. Due to continued growth, they’re looking to take a number of new sales staff on.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on 07557658751
or email to email@example.com Alternatively refer to www.alexanderjamesrecruiting.co.uk for our latest jobs.
Hebden Bridge,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
12 Jul 2018
We are looking for a back-end Web Developer for a young Software House in the North-West. You will be working on web forms to support transactional services which are fully integrated with our back-office systems and data. You will implement and
Southwark,G. London,United Kingdom
26 Sep 2018
£35K to £40K pa
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading commercial design consultancy who are looking for an experienced and talented Interior Designer to produce full design packages for their commercial workplace designs in London and around Europe.
Only Designers with a vested
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
11 Oct 2018
Our client is a long established fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Bookkeeper. This role is likely to be an initial 6-month contract with the option of it becoming permanent. This is a growth position.
Key responsibilities will include:
17 Jun 2016
£25K to £30K pa
Our client, a leading UK retailer, are currently seeking a Assistant Merchandiser / Supply Chain Analyst to join their head office team on a permanent basis, based in Bournemouth.
Success in this role will require strong analytical skills, a high attention to
04 Sep 2018
You’ll be an experienced Car Sales Executive within a volume main franchised dealership. You’ll be able to point to an impressive track record of selling good numbers month in month out, whilst also ensuring the highest level of CSI. You’ll be