Audio Visual Recruitment
£50,000 to £60,000 pa
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
The client is a leading specialist in collaboration services for physical and digital meetings. Solutions and services include video conferencing, audio visual integration and unified communications and collaboration. Their business serves corporate and public customers in over 120 countries from established office locations throughout EMEA, the USA and APAC.
We are seeking an experienced project manager, to be responsible for project management of AV and VC Integrated Solutions. The main purpose of your role will be to manage the installation and product delivery of audio visual and video conferencing solutions, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality and standard.
• Set achievable project acceptance criteria in conjunction with other teams and clients
• Produce scope of works & Project Initiation Documents where appropriate.
• Approve costs sheets prior to order for assigned projects
• Produce installation project plans where appropriate.
• Produce method statements and risk assessments.
• Produce necessary drawings where appropriate.
• Produce operation & maintenance documents where appropriate.
• Work with Admin staff and Management to complete projects on time, in budget and to the required standard.
• Engagement with client technology contacts in relation to network, applications and facilities management
• Responsibility for onsite health & safety.
• Management of on-site work teams – both internal and contractor staff
• Work with external project managers and third party contractors on integration solutions of re-fits and new-build projects.
• Work with internal Resourcing to complete projects on time, in budget and to the required standard.
• Manage the on-site installation, programming and commissioning of all hardware products and software controlled hardware solutions.
• Provide user training on audio visual and video conferencing systems.
• Identify and exploit variation requirements thereby increasing project values and profits.
• Travel as necessary for local site liaison with all appropriate points of contact
• Formalising project specific reporting and commercial engagement/analysis mechanisms.
• Continual On Site quality control, leading to a successful customer sign off against project acceptance criteria
• Produce reports to line management on the progress of projects, project budgets, deliverables and time utilised.
• Attend regular internal technical meetings and any other meetings at the request of line management.
• Assist in any other technical matters (deemed as being within your capability) as required by the Company
• Engagement with clients Commercial team to provide timely commercial information and proposals.
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Well organised with good attention to detail
• Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, MS Project
• Prince 2 qualification or equivalent
• InfoComm CTS qualification or equivalent
• Experience with producing site elevation and plan drawings using AutoCAD
• Experience producing wiring schematics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
05 Oct 2018
£55K to £70K pa
Our client is a well-known SIPP and Investment provider and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Strategic Partnership Development Manager to join their business on a permanent basis; to cover the London and South East region, and to be responsible
04 Oct 2018
£35K to £45K pa
Full Stack Developer - Java/.NET/React/Angular
One of the UK’s top software development companies, providing state of the art business management software tools for companies of all sizes. Their innovative approach and solutions positively impact thousands of business around the globe. This is
Cape Town,South Africa,South Africa
02 Oct 2018
Our Clients in the Events industry has full-time openings for Dynamic Receptionist that can assist in doing Event Sales Hiring.
They have an exciting and spirited yet professional atmosphere in the workplace, based in Northern Suburbs, Cape Town. They need individuals
Bromsgrove,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
12 Sep 2018
£24K to £30K pa
An excellent agency with a great reputation is looking for a Web Developer. Who will work closely with the creative director, digital director, and development team, to produce high-quality websites and bespoke web/mobile applications.
Essential technical skills & experience
Crawley,West Sussex,United Kingdom
20 Sep 2018
£25K to £28K pa
A great opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join one of the UK's leading employers.
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician to join their busy service centre in Crawley
> Basic salary £25,000 to £28,000
> Great bonus making a