Audio Visual Recruitment
£30,000 to £35,000 pa
Muswell Hill,G. London,United Kingdom
Once in a lifetime opportunity
A knowledgeable and experienced AV Onsite Engineer able to provide preventative / re-active maintenance and meeting / event support. You will have a firm understanding and knowledge of current AV over IP technology and have a strong customer focus understanding and supporting the needs of technology users. You will be a pro-active team player who shares ideas and supports the wider IT team. You will join a company utilising cutting-edge audio-visual solutions in a world class venue.
Hours: normally 35hrs worked flexibly between 08:00 and 17:30hrs, Monday – Friday. Expected to be flexible for maintenance activities that need to take place outside of normal working hours due to system location and availability.
Out of hours event support (including weekends and evenings) on agreed rota subject to overtime payment as agreed.
• Behaving as an ambassador of the IT / AV department at all times.
• Comprehensive ability to troubleshoot a wide range of technology incidents and problems.
• Support a wide variety of AV software and hardware.
• Use service desk software to effectively manage all support and service requests.
• Work with 3rd party suppliers in accordance with support contracts and warranties.
• Escalating problems appropriately where necessary to senior IT / AV management.
• Operational testing and pre-event checks prior to an event day.
• Operational support during event days.
• Taking ownership of and resolving notified support and service issues, promptly, courteously and professionally.
• Work with AV integrators to ensure all 3rd party AV installations are commissioned and witnessed before being accepted into service.
• Preparing meeting rooms for presentations, video and audio conferencing.
• Maintaining an accurate inventory of all AV hardware, firmware, software and configurations.
• Manage version control of all source codes and documentation
• Research of AV trends and technologies, contributing to specification and procurement of new hardware and software.
• Monitoring and optimising AV system performance.
• Maintaining user credentials and access requirements for end users of AV systems.
• Track the critical spares inventory and ensure the agreed quantities are available at all times.
• Firm knowledge of audio visual control systems (Crestron and AMX). Knowledge of Crestron Fusion / XIO would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of AMX / Crestron programming would be beneficial.
• Firm understanding of IPTV and digital signage. Knowledge of Tripleplay, Seventh Sense and Daktronics content management systems would be beneficial.
• Firm understanding of networking protocols, RS232 and RS485.
• Network fault tracing and testing.
• Firm understanding of AV over IP (audio and video).
• Firm understanding of display technology including video walls and LED displays.
• Proficient understanding of system schematics and as built drawings.
• Some knowledge of broadcast systems would be beneficial.
• The ability to systematically fault find and correctly diagnose faults in hardware and software.
• Ability to provision and maintain rack builds would be advantageous.
Once in a lifetime opportunity
16 Apr 2019
I'm looking for an Integrated PM to join an global advertising agency for 6-8 weeks starting ASAP. You will be required to work onsite at their clients office in Nottingham.
Their client is a beauty retailer so experience in this area
10 Apr 2019
Sales Administrator Vacancy - Car Dealership - - Excellent opportunity with a popular brand and fantastic company!
Salary: Upto £19,000 depending on experience plus bonus and company benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours, no weekends
We are currently
Hackney,G. London,United Kingdom
03 Apr 2019
£55K to £60K pa
An experienced Creative Director is required to join a global creative agency based in East London. The agency work across various disciplines, the most notable being Experiential Design, Branding & Digital (VR,AR)
As well as a passion for all things Digital
02 Nov 2018
You will already have experienced the cut and trust of a busy service desk within a main dealership. You will have knowledge of Kerridge and an understanding of face to face customer service. You will be unflappable; you will be a
28 Aug 2018
You’ll be an experienced Car Sales Executive within a prestige or volume main franchised dealership. You’ll be able to point to an impressive track record of selling good numbers month in month out, whilst also ensuring the highest level of CSI.