Audio Visual Recruitment
£30,000 to £35,000 pa
Muswell Hill,G. London,United Kingdom
This great opportunity is based at a state of the art sporting venue in London. Our client is looking for an AV Support Engineer to deliver excellent customer service in providing second line support to their customer’s Audio Visual systems and users.
- Behaving as an ambassador of the AV Department at all times.
- Design and architecture of new AV implementations.
- Research of AV trends and innovative technologies.
- Comprehensive ability to troubleshoot a wide range of technology incidents and problems.
- Supporting a wide variety of AV software and hardware. Primarily 2nd line support when necessary.
- Using Service Desk software to effectively manage all support and service requests.
- Taking complete ownership of and resolving all notified support and service issues, promptly, courteously and professionally to agreed service levels (SLAs).
- Keeping end-users fully informed during and at resolution, leaving them assured they are receiving the best attention.
- Escalating problems appropriately where necessary to senior AV support and management.
- Maintaining training and support function documentation.
- Ensuring all installations and support resolutions are thoroughly checked and tested before commissioning.
- Effectively communicating with internal customers in respect of support issues.
- Preparing meeting rooms for presentations, Video and Audio conferencing, and collaboration.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of all AV hardware, firmware, software and configurations.
- Contributing to specification and procuring of new hardware and software.
- Monitoring and optimising AV system performance.
- Ensuring that new staff are set up with the correct software and hardware and with adequate training.
- Ensuring that staff leavers are logged, their access to AV systems are removed.
- Maintaining user credentials in databases.
- Assist in office relocations.
- Leaving the support function in such a state that it could easily be picked up by colleagues during absence.
- Keeping the work area and support office clean and tidy, with items organised, labelled and stored appropriately.
Good knowledge of high end audio visual products including Crestron control, AMX and RTI.
Knowledge of Lutron lighting control, Polycom, Smartboards, IPTV and digital signage, and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Firm understanding of networking protocols, RS232 and RS485.
Good understanding of VOIP telephony infrastructure and specifically SIP.
Good understanding of Video Conferencing and Audio Conferencing systems.
The ability to correctly diagnose faults in hardware and software.
Basic cabling skills and network fault tracing and testing.
Ability to provision, and maintain rack builds would be advantageous.
Knowledge of AMX / Crestron scripting and programming would be beneficial.
09 Nov 2018
Peripatetic Nurse - RGN or RMN - Days
Surrey, Oxted and Reigate
Salary: £20 - £21 per hour (£39,312 pa)
We are currently assisting our client in the recruitment of a Peripatetic Registered Nurse. They are a leading national provider of care services throughout
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
06 Nov 2018
Our client is an algorithmic trading company seeking to recruit Sports traders in Guernsey.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a shift-work role requiring significant evening and weekend work, plus traveling. Full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited
29 Oct 2018
£25K to £35K pa
Alexander James Recruiting is currently looking for an experienced sales professional to work for an international commercial vehicle manufacturer in a field based role around the Kent and East London area selling new trucks. The ideal candidate will have a background
22 Oct 2018
£23K to £29K pa
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician to join their busy service centre in Wigan
> Basic salary £23,500 to £25,000
> Great bonus making a potential OTE of over £29,000
> Fantastic benefits package
> Discounted tools, pension, health insurance, childcare
Dudley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
22 Nov 2017
£27K to £32K pa
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and forward thinking Bookkeeper / Office Manager to join our clients growing business based in Dudley.
We are looking for theBookkeeper / Office Manager to have extensive accountancy and office management experience with drive and