Nursery Assistants and Qualified Nursery Practitioners needed to start as soon as possible at an outstanding Nursery/Preschool in Basingstoke, RG22 4AQ.
- Unqualified Nursery Assistant (from £13.07 per hour/£117 per day)
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner (from £13.57 per hour/£122 per day)
- Level 3 Early Years Practitioner (from £14.07 per hour/£126 per day)
- Monday to Friday, 08:00am- 17:30pm, 1 hour lunch is unpaid
The nursery is open all year-round, excl. bank holidays & this role has the potential to become permanent
Early Years Practitioner responsibilities and expectations:
- You will assist with and provide care for all children in attendance
- You will follow the EYFS curriculum and assist with the writing of observations
- You will ensure a clean and tidy space is kept for the children
- You will provide a creative contribution to planning of the activities offered at the Nursery
- You will be providing feedback to parents
If you are interested in being submitted for this role, please apply today!
Please note: to apply for this role you will need to complete our candidate application form, we will need to see photos of your ID and right to work documents, and you must also hold an in date, enhanced DBS for any role working with children.
09 Feb 2023
Are you a Payroll professional looking for your next career move?
Crowe Watson Recruitment are happy to be working alongside a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Bath who are seeking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate
Leeds,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
£25K to £35K pa
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester to join their busy service centre in Leeds
>Basic salary from £30,000
>Plus performance bonuses
>5 day working week
>Great, benefits incl life insurance, pension and more
>Ongoing training incl EV Level 4
>Testing Service & Repair
>Permanent job, no agency
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
27 Feb 2023
We are currently working with a lovely mainstream school in the Birmingham area. They are a mainstream primary school and pride themselves in being able to meet each individual child's needs wherever possible. They are currently looking for a SEND TA
St Austell,Cornwall,United Kingdom
04 Jan 2023
Axcis Education are working with a village primary school situated on the outskirts of St Austell who are seeking to appoint a part time teaching assistant. Working hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 8.45 - 1, term time only.
02 Dec 2022
Have you recently graduated and looking to get into a career in education? Are you looking to kick start your new rewarding role supporting SEND pupils?
Axcis are currently looking for graduates who have an interest in working with children and are