£60,000 to £70,000 pa
Up to £70,000
My client who act as a main contractor are looking to fill a position to work at their H/O in the home counties, working on projects from £5-200m. As the largest employee-owned contractor in the country this offers a lot of genuine opportunities and lucrative packages.
Currently this business turns over circa £700m and is looking to grow this to £850 in the next couple of years, so they are looking for an experienced bid manager to bolster there pre-construction team.
Key Responsibilities as a Bid Manager:
• Ensure pre-proposal and proposal activities across all services are carried out consistently and in line with our strategy.
• Liaise with the business delivery team regarding a strategic approach to tendering, ensuring opportunities are captured across all relevant services for any particular projects.
• Liaise with the commercial team to manage commercial exposure and risk in projects at the tender stage.
• Ensure a comprehensive handover of projects from proposal to contract to the project delivery team .
• You will be committed, proactive and decisive with a proven ability to work in a dynamic environment addressing multiple simultaneous tasks
The successful candidate will have:
• Significant demonstrable experience in a similar role within a civil engineering or consultancy business
• A thorough understanding of the industry, including knowledge of relevant plant and equipment, standard specifications, various conditions of contract forms, Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation applicable to the Company Operations is also required
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with relevant computer applications
Salary and Package:
• Up to £70,000 plus package
• Generous bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave
• Company car / car allowance
• Generous pension contributions
• Flexible / home working
For more information please apply to this role or call Ben at Kenton Black Birmingham!
Evesham,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
26 Jan 2023
We are currently seeking a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant available full-time in the Evesham area. This role will be working with a local primary school, Monday to Friday, supporting a child with global delay.
Previous experience supporting children in a care,
Huddersfield,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Hours: 42.5 hrs Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30pm
We are currently recruiting for an Panel Beater / Panel Technician for our clients busy ARC in the Huddersfield area. This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Panel
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
29 Nov 2022
Are you an ambitious VAT specialist seeking a fast track route to become Director/ Partner?
Accountancy Practice specialists Taylor Rose Recruitment have been instructed on a VAT Senior Manager/ Director opportunity on behalf of our client a highly reputable and forward thinking
14 Nov 2022
A nurturing primary School based in Haringey, N17 is looking for a talented Speech and Language Learning Support Assistant to become a key member of their school community.
The ideal Speech and Language Teaching Assistant will be an experienced SEN, teaching assistant
15 Dec 2021
Calling all Therapists in the Berkshire Area!
This exquisite privately owned hotel Spa needs your help.
The Spa has been awarded 5 bubbles by the Good Spa Guide and they are needing a level 3 Spa Therapist with previous experience in a