Halifax,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
Enthusiastic Sales Driven Branch Manager required by a large electrical wholesaler with branches across the UK.
You must have experience in sales and management and have the drive, strategy and vision to develop the branch to its full potential.
• To maximise branch profitability
• To lead motivate, train and coach the branch team so they: Operate as a high performing team, provide the highest possible levels of customer service and performance grow sales and develop the customer account base.
• To develop a sound and profitable customer base via regular visits.
Analysing trends and opportunities in the marketplace, monitoring competitor’s activities and taking appropriate action
• To build relationships with key suppliers locally to maximise deals
• To maximise branch sales and profit targets.
• To ensure that the stock levels at the branch are maintained within the agreed company targets whilst ensuring adequate credibility stock is available.
• To oversee and manage within agreed budgets and targets, all aspects of the day to day financial aspects running of the branch, including stock control, debtors and all branch operational costs including employment.
• Complete all required administration.
• Ensure branch premises are in good order, clean and safe.
Competitive salary depending on experience plus car, bonus and benefits.
It is essential you have experience in the electrical wholesale industry.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website at www.rhodium45.co.uk.
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
24 Oct 2019
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager - Private Equity. This is a fixed term contract role.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to administer a limited portfolio of Fund
01 Nov 2019
£15K to £17K pa
Call Centre Agent – Immediate Starts!
Salary: £15,500 plus bonus (£18K OTE)
Are you looking for a customer service role with a difference? Would you like to start a career with a global company that has realistic progression opportunities?
24 Jan 2017
£35K to £40K pa
Fire Risk Assessors
Salary: £35,000 – 40,000 with travel allowance
Please note a full, UK driving licence is required for this role depending on your home location.
We are Safety Management (UK), part of the Citation Group and we are far
Ashby de la Zouch,Leicestershire,United Kingdom
02 Sep 2019
£35K to £37K pa
One of the leading retail design companies in the UK is looking for a dynamic, creative senior 2D Designer at the top of their game to join their Derby studio ASAP.
This is a maternity cover role until Summer 2020, so
30 May 2019
Spa Therapist - Dartford, Kent
We are currently recruiting for experienced therapists to work at a luxury boutique hotel spa based in KENT.
This large luxurious spa is the perfect setting for you to give your clients a fantastic and relaxing experience.