2M Employment Solutions Limited
Reporting To: Head of Technology – Sales & Service
Hours of Work: 09:00 – 17:30 or in line with business needs
A Citation Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis including, requirements, activities and design. The Business Analyst will define/design business processes with key stakeholders, will document business requirements in the form of user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria and will ensure that stakeholder comms and engagement is at the forefront of all activities undertaken. The Business Analyst will take ownership of ensuring the technology solution proposed delivers the required business outcome(s) and addresses the defined problem(s).
The Business Analyst will work closely with architects and senior stakeholders on the documentation and realisation of changes to architectural artefacts such as capability models and Enterprise Data Models.
The Business Analyst focuses on the delivery of customer-centric solutions, whether these be internal or external customers.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
• The ability to translate business requirements into well-formed user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria
• Lead workshop sessions; ensure stakeholders are engaged during these sessions, focus on objectives/outputs and guide the definition of business processes/requirements ensuring that they are aligned with business objectives
• The ability to understand the end to end process, including the technology that delivers each step of the process
• Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
• Work with senior stakeholder to identify and prioritise business outcomes and needs, to ensure business value is delivered as soon as possible in the lifecycle
• Quality assure the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered to meet the desired business outcome(s)
• Liaise with key stakeholders to identify areas for improvement
• Design and deliver operational improvements through efficiencies
• Works collaboratively with a range of people to support the wider business agenda
• Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learnt with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
• Be flexible in approach and being mindful of change
• Have a can-do attitude with a focus on deadlines and delivery
Education & Experience:
• Working in an agile/devops environment
• Working with third party suppliers in terms of solution delivery
• Working with business stakeholders
• Educated to degree standard
• Ideally have experience of delivering Salesforce as a CRM tool or other CRM packages
• Ideally have experience of delivering with on and off shore development teams.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
19 Nov 2018
Are you looking to join an established and recognised Architecture practice based in Berkshire?
This practice is looking to hire a talented technician or technologist to join to their friendly team, the right candidate for this role should be an enthusiastic
24 Oct 2018
Our client is a leading engineering business that has been established for over half a century providing mechanical handling solutions to many industries across the globe.
They are looking to strengthen their projects & design team by recruiting an additional project
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
27 Jul 2018
£40K to £45K pa
A desirable opportunity has arisen to work within a leading commercial design consultancy who are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Architectural Technician OR Senior Designer (Technical Specialist) on a permanent basis. Circa £45,000pa
Only Architectural Technicians with previously CAT
West End,G. London,United Kingdom
10 Aug 2017
Our central London based media client is recruiting a Planner to fullfill a 6 month contract.
An opportunity has arisen for a well organised individual to become part of a dedicated team, reporting to the Planning Manager.
16 Nov 2017
Our client who manages a high end boutique hotel South of Munich is currently looking for a Hotel Manager.
The role is as hotel and operational manager for the hotel ensuring all departments perform successfully to their maximum efficiency. In addition,