Brierley Hill,Staffordshire,United Kingdom
Buyer wanted for our established and highly respected manufacturing client based in Brierley Hill. A vacancy has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic Buyer with a recognised background in a procurement environment to work within our purchasing department. Ideally, the successful candidate will have an purchasing background within Manufacturing / Engineering and the self-assurance to generate new ideas, creative thinking and challenging the status quo, whilst having the ability of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team is integral to the position. The candidate should have experience with international suppliers, shipping knowledge and should be familiar with freight terms.
This role of Buyer will form an integral part of the Purchasing function in the achievement of Operational objectives, assisting the department in securing quality suppliers of materials and components covering price delivery and quality targets and leading to successful execution of the plan to facilitate customer orders being met.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure planning is on track: Ensure agreed dates for achieving the plan are executed swiftly and then reflected in the plan
• Forecasting business activities and closely managing stock levels ensure materials and components availability on time
• Planning, developing and buying raw materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
• Help to lower the cost and secure agreements and contribute to introduction of new products
• Liaise with overseas manufacturing plants, travelling to site if necessary, ensuring overseas operations are following through guidelines set by EU
• Liaise with Quality Department to discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Computer Literate inclusive of Microsoft Office suite
Production planning experience
Knowledge of MRP/ERP/SAP
Recognised experience in a procurement environment within manufacturing / engineering environment
Weekly working hours: 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:30)
Salary Guide: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Our client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit a Senior Manager, Market Regulation Department.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to
18 Oct 2021
Kenton Black are looking for a Traffic Marshall for a site in Blairgowrie.
Must have a valid Traffic Marshall/ Vehicle banksman certificate
Role will involve
- Safe directions for the Telehandler and vehicles on and off site to the entrance/exit.
- General site tidy
15 Oct 2021
Axcis are pleased to be working with a pupil referral unit in Bristol who are looking to recruit someone experienced in working with children with social emotional and mental health needs. You will be working in small groups providing general
08 Jul 2021
A leading Surrey main dealerp is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced service advisor join the team at their dealership.
As a service advisor you will play a key role in achieving labour revenue targets and will be expected to
Melton Mowbray,Leicestershire,United Kingdom
19 Mar 2019
Spa Beauty Therapist
Full-Time, Part-time Flexible working contracts available. Excellent salary and benefits.
We are now looking for beauty therapists with a huge passion for their treatments to join an award winning spa in the Leicestershire area. The role will involve