RoCHe Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are excited to be recruiting a buyer for this multi-national engineering Group for its Central London based office.
The role will involve supporting and facilitating the European purchasing activities of the company.
In your capacity as buyer, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving relationships with current suppliers and as well as developing new supplier relations throughout Europe.
Your remit will also include providing information to Head Office about European suppliers, legislation and recent changes in regulations and market information.
Duties will include:
• Prepare Requests for Quotation and Purchase Orders
• Negotiate prices, time of delivery and other commercial terms & conditions
• Resolve order-related problems
• Expedite and improve the delivery of goods and submission of documents
• Develop good working relations with European suppliers
• Advise suppliers of shipping instructions and if required, to co-ordinate with freight forwarders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Min of two years of experience as a buyer or assistant buyer in a manufacturing environment
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel PowerPoint as minimum)
• Spoken German or French language would be advantageous
A good starting salary in addition to Company benefits. The role will involve some European travel once or twice per month.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions specialises in Supply Chain opportunities. Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
For additional Procurement Purchasing Jobs, please click on the 'quick links' on our homepage.
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
08 Nov 2018
£50K to £75K pa
Our client, a leading employee benefits provider is looking to add an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to their team.
The successful applicant will have responsibility of managing and developing new streams of business to support the sales objectives across the business.
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
10 Oct 2018
HR Business Partner - 6 month FTC
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Recruiting for an HR Business Partner to support a technical, IT and finance population of 300. This role is covering a maternity and is a 6 month FTC.
HR works very closely with
Chichester,West Sussex,United Kingdom
31 Oct 2018
You’ll know your cam belt from the crankshaft and be a comfortable working as part of a team trying to fathom the unfathomable as you will be on your own unsupervised. With at least a years’ experience of working within a
29 Jun 2018
£24K to £30K pa
Technicians needed for a fantastic Main Dealer!
We are currently seeking skilled Technicians to join our clients state of the art franchised dealership. The main aim of this role is to accurately, skilfully and efficiently undertake the repair and servicing of Motor
16 Jul 2018
An urgent opportunity within a large firm of Architects in Gloucester for an Architectural Technician or Technologist.
Are you lacking support in your current role? Or are you ready to step up to a larger practice environment? Or are you hoping