GardPass Security Recruitment Limited
Start date: Jan 2023
Pay rate: Negotiable
Location: Mons, Belgium
Clearance: NATO Secret
• The required skillset for the contracted individual is extensive knowledge and experience (more than 3 years) in the following areas:
• Solid knowledge of cyber security, ding boundary protection, encryption, identity and access management, monitoring and detection, incidence response, vulnerability assessments, and risk management
• Proven ability to deliver technology/systems/solutions/capabilities for industry, government, or military
• Knowledge and experience in executing implementation projects together with industry in the cyber security area, ding proven ability to develop statements of work and system requirements statements.
• Extensive knowledge of modern communication and Internet Protocol (IP) based networking technologies and systems ding security aspects.
• 3 years extensive experience with PKI System development, design, management.
• Extensive knowledge of Information security and Cryptography (symmetric and asymmetric encryption, public key infrastructure (PKI) encryption, public key encryption, hash functions, digital signatures, digital certificates).
• Working knowledge of router and switches configuration.
• Practical experience in Windows Servers, RHEL and VMware system administration.
• Knowledge of the principles of computer and communications security, networking, and vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications.
• Experience with SQL database administration.
• Extensive experience in operating systems backup and restore.
• Practical experience in scripting (Python, Powershell).
• Practical experience in SSL, TLS, and OpenSSL. Experience:
• VMware (VCA, VCP) and Linux RHEL system administration
• CISCO CCNA
• Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
• Experience in development and implementation of computer security policies.
• The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
• The contracted individual will be asked to support the development of one or more technical deliverables and/or provide exercise support in execution of projects undertaken within the 2023 calendar year
• The work will be executed on site at the NCI Agency offices in Mons, Bum
• Progress review meetings shall beheld regularly, at least once per week, with the NCI Agency task leads
• There may be limited travel required, specifically to Brussels, Bum and/or The Hague, Netherlands.
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an IT System Administrator. Candidates must hold a Guernsey Employment Certificate or Permit.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an opportunity to work with an extensive range of technology
13 Mar 2023
2 Teaching Assistant – primary autism class attached to mainstream school Unit (but it is called a class) attached to mainstream school – catering for KS1 and 2 pupils. Range of needs and behaviours SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism
27 Feb 2023
I am looking for experienced LSA's for a lovely specialist college based in Mottingham, Bromley/Lewisham. The college is currently looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join their team. You will be supporting students aged 16-19 years, who may have
16 Jan 2023
Learning Support Assistant - KS 3 1:1
Axcis Education are currently working with a mixed secondary alternative provision based in North Wirral, that are looking for an experienced teaching assistant for an immediate, full-time start. The position is
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
02 Jan 2023
Axcis are currently working with a wonderful primary aged school setting in the Erdington area and we are seeking a teaching assistant to support a year 2 pupil, who has challenging behaviour and is non-verbal.
The school are looking to hire