GardPass Security Recruitment Limited
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
SC Clearance required
Your experience & Duties:
• Defining operational metrics (e.g. performance and availability) and implement required monitoring and alerting.
• Creating Infrastructure as Code artifacts (modules/blueprints) based on customer requirements that promote re-use and consistency.
• Implementing an optimised, automated method of quickly deploying many cloud resources from modules or blueprints (to be used for Disaster Recovery).
• Creating technical and user-focused documentation for all code and processes implemented.
• Knowledge and experience of Hyperscale Public Cloud (ideally Microsoft Azure), Infrastructure as Code (ideally Terraform and/or Azure Resource Manager templating), automation, PowerShell, infrastructure, and application monitoring and producing documentation.
High Wycombe,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
21 Mar 2023
Crowe Watson Recruitment, on behalf of a prestigious Accountancy Practice Firm in Bournemouth, is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Private Client Tax Assistant Manager to join their growing team. As a leading firm in the industry, our client prides
01 May 2023
Axcis Education are currently seeking two full time teaching assistants to work with a secondary school in the outskirts of Taunton. The role is supporting pupils with high functioning Autism and social, emotional mental health needs. It is vital that the
03 Feb 2023
Are you a single parent?
Are you studying and looking for flexiability?
Or are you looking for extra income?
Then please get in touch!
I am currently looking to recruit for the following part time positions for a special school in Sutton, ages 5-19:
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
13 Dec 2022
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified?
Public Practice Recruitment Specialists, Crowe Watson, have been instructed on an excellent Audit Senior opportunity for a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants in the vibrant city of Manchester.
The successful individual will have a good working
01 Jan 1900
£30K to £40K pa
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester to join their busy service centre in Oxford
Join a strong, national company with a reputation for stability, be secure in a changing world.
>Basic range from £30,000 - £33,000
>Plus performance bonuses (to £4,000)
>Great, market leading