Established in 2001, Axcis Education is the market leading Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) recruitment company. With offices throughout the UK and exclusive relationships with the National Autistic Society and nasen, we provide teachers and support staff to schools nationwide and offer temporary and permanent placements for TAs, HLTAs, LSAs, therapists, teachers, SENCOs, Deputies and Head Teachers.
We are expanding our Devon & Cornwall team and are looking to recruit an experienced recruitment consultant to join the already busy team.
We are looking for an ambitious sales person, who thrives in a sales environment. CVs are welcome from similar sectors such as health and social care but already working within education recruitment would be a distinct advantage.
Axcis offer a competitive salary with one of the best commission structures within education recruitment.
What the role would involve:
• 360 recruitment role covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle
• Business development calls / activity
• Face to face visits with schools and SEND provisions
• Developing new relationships and account managing existing ones
• Candidate attraction and retention
• Extremely competitive basic salary - £25 to £35k, depending on experience
• Highly attractive commission scheme of 8%-13% (OTE commission for year 2 circa £10k plus)
• Work from home option for up to 2 days per week after initial training period
• Shift pattern working hours 7-4 or 9-6 in term time
• Reduced working hours during school holidays
• Late start/early finish every Friday during term time
• 90 Minute lunch break once a week
• Personal time hours off work which doesn't impact annual leave allowance
• Staff wellbeing package - including access to 24/7 online GP services, counselling services, weekly fruit basket, discounts at many retailers, gyms, cinemas etc.
27 Jan 2023
Are you a dedicated teaching assistant who is TeamTeach trained looking for your next role?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are recruiting for a Team Teach trained behaviour mentor to support pupils with challenging behaviour in a
Cardiff,South Glamorgan,United Kingdom
30 Dec 2022
Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant
Axcis are working with a school in the Cardiff area, who are looking to recruit a fluent speaking Welsh TA to work 1-1 with a pupil in their SEND base whom has ASC - on a full
15 Nov 2022
Axcis are working with a fantastic SEMH school in Poole, Dorset who are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in with primary SEMH pupils who have am EHCP of SEMH and have been referred to the school for a
20 Nov 2022
Axcis Education has many new roles working with a large Special School in Exeter run by the SENtient Trust. This is a very exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a rewarding job working weekdays only! The school is a secondary school
Didsbury,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
02 Sep 2022
£25K to £30K pa
Kenton Black Finance are delighted to represent this successful and friendly professional business in the Didsbury area, who due to continued business success, are now seeking to appoint a capable, confident Payroll Manager. This is an autonomous "stand alone" position which