Amida Recruitment Ltd
£55,000 to £60,000 pa
Electrical Engineer – main contractor
£55,000 - £60,000
MOJ new build £200m
A well known, extremely busy main contractor is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly expanding major projects team. You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer for a modular new build project based in Northamptonshire, having already worked for a tier one main contractor or M&E contractor.
Experience & General Requirements:
• Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running large projects and managing the expectations of the client and main contractor (MOD in particular).
• Responsible overseeing contractors on site, work alongside the programme of the works, carry out compliance checks, submitting technical submittals, amend design works, RAMS etc.
• Client liaison and management
• Projects ranging in size from £100k to £4m
• Design experience including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
• Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role.
You will work across the large new build MOJ project which is being constructed in phases of modular builds. Reporting directly into the Electrical Project Manager and controlling the day to day running of the project from a technical aspect.
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Electrical Engineer with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose – please email me a copy of your CV.
23 Jan 2020
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in the Ashton-Under-Lyne area. We are recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join this fully compliant service. This small service provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents and also offers support
Newcastle,Tyne & Wear,United Kingdom
21 Jan 2020
£30K to £50K pa
Energy Sales Consultant - £50K OTE
£18k-£25k Basic, OTE £40K-£50K
Working office hours Monday - Friday (No weekends and no late shifts!)
Red Dot Recruitment have an amazing client who are based in the North East, who due to company growth,
Bermondsey,G. London,United Kingdom
20 Jan 2020
£30K to £35K pa
Currently partnered with an international Hospitality Design Studio, based in SE London, that are looking to take on a solid Mid Weight Interior Designer into their ever-expanding design team.
This studio count some of the world's most luxury developers, boutique hotels, hotel
20 Jan 2020
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in the Oldham area. We are recruiting for a Registered Night Nurse to join this service. This is a small, fully-compliant service that provides nursing and residential care to elderly residents and
05 Dec 2019
A rare opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join an AJ100 practice in Bristol.
Are you based in Bristol but looking for a bigger team with a greater support network? Are you looking to join a practice who invest heavily in the