Amida Recruitment Ltd
£55,000 to £60,000 pa
£55,000 - £60,000
A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly expanding major projects team. You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer for a modular new build project based in Northamptonshire, having already worked for a tier one M&E contractor.
Experience & General Requirements:
• Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running large projects and managing the expectations of the client and main contractor (MOD in particular).
• Responsible overseeing contractors on site, work alongside the programme of the works, carry out compliance checks, submitting technical submittals, amend design works, RAMS etc.
• Client liaison and management
• Projects ranging in size from £100k to £4m
• Design experience including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
• Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role.
You will work across the large new build MOD project which is being constructed in phases of modular builds. Reporting directly into the Electrical Project Manager.
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Electrical Engineer with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose – please email me a copy of your CV.
05 Mar 2019
£25K to £28K pa
Panel Beater / MET Technician Vacancy - Motor Trade – Guildford
Location: Guildford Area
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 basic, £34,500 OTE
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified and experienced Panel Beater / MET Technician for a
27 Feb 2019
Our client is one of the fastest growing internet technology businesses in the UK, offering fantastic careers in the Web Hosting and Cloud Server industry.
As an experienced Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving business performance and product strategy across
25 Feb 2019
I am working with one of the UK's leading Engineering & Construction companies who are looking to add experience into their growing Visualisation team, situated in Glasgow. My client are looking for someone with 5+ years visualisation experience, preferably Architectural Visualisation,
02 Jan 2019
A reputable branding agency based in Leicester are looking for a mid- senior Graphic Designer to join their creative studio. The agency work with some of the largest retailers and have been creating brilliant graphic design for decades. You'll be working
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
18 Dec 2018
Principal Transport Planner - Birmingham
Our client are a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that provides structural and civil engineering, planning, design, and consulting services, and they’re in need of a Principal Transport Planner to join their Birmingham team! You’ll provide support on a