AKTON Resourcing Ltd
£22.49 P/H Umbrella
Key Responsibilities of Electrician:
• To carry out electrical work associated with the repairs, maintenance, and adaptation of housing properties.
• To undertake all work to a competent recognised standard and current regulation, with minimal risk to the health and safety of all those it may affect.
• Full range of domestic electrical duties, including repairs and maintenance, design, installation, testing, inspection, and certification to current regulations.
Experience & Qualifications:
• NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation Work or City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation).
• City and Guilds 2382 (17th Edition) certificate or recognised industry equivalent.
• City and Guilds 2391 (Inspection, Testing).
Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Internal Sales person required for an electrical wholesaler in the Birmingham area.
Our client is a growing electrical wholesaler who are recruiting for an internal sales person to join their team.
To contribute to the success of the branch and
03 Apr 2023
Axcis Education is working with a primary school in Salford who is looking to recruit a 1:1 teaching assistant to work with a pupil with SEMH and challenging behaviour. This role will begin asap until the end of the academic year.
20 Mar 2023
Axcis are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in a SEN Academy in Plymouth working with primary aged children (4 to 11 years old) with SEMH and SEN.. This is a full time role and the chosen candidate must be able
06 Feb 2023
TUTOR - Core Subjects - Flexible working hours - Immediate Starts available across Greater Manchester - Tameside - Cheshire East - Glossop
Axcis Educations are currently recruiting Secondary Tutors across the Greater Manchester area to support students who are currently out of
Woolwich,G. London,United Kingdom
24 Oct 2022
Site Agent - 6 Months
Tickets and experience:
• Experienced in site management involving drainage and multi-utility packages within large civil engineering/infrastructure schemes, up to 5m in value.
• Experience in large-diameter water infrastructure.
• Experience in managing and coordinating complex design.
• Adeptness in delivering high-level