Adore Recruitment are recruiting for a Part time Factory Operative to work with our client who are a “single stop” supply source to the Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Space and Telecommunication sectors?
If you are looking for a Part time position to work around school hours or just looking to keep busy, please get in contact.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supporting the Engineers
• Operating and cleaning assembly and production machinery and hand-held tools
• Unpacking, storing goods and raw materials in a factory
• Adhering to relevant health and safety regulations when operating machinery and handling products
• Keeping work areas and the factory floor clean and free from hazardous material
• Adhering to operational procedures and production timelines
• No prior experience necessary as training is provided on the job.
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible and adaptable to various tasks
• Proven work record in a similar role
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 - 15:30
Friday: 09:00 - 13:00
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
29 Sep 2016
£45K to £50K pa
Outbound Sales Manager
Up to 50k base with uncapped commission
We are HS Direct (part of the Citation Group of companies) – one of the UK’s largest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We are leaders,
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
£28K to £31K pa
Vehicle Technician Vacancy – Milton Keynes
Salary: £31,000 + bonus
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.30pm, 1 in 3/4 Saturday's
My client is recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for our clients site in the Milton Keynes area.
Fantastic benefits package that
09 Jan 2023
We are working with a lovely primary school in Kingston who is looking to hire a part time SEN teacher to work in their provision 3 days per week, the class sizes average 28 children and there is usually 1 or
04 Jan 2023
Axcis Education are working with a large primary school in Torquay to work within their supportive SEN team. The school is based in an accessible part of Torquay and has a nursery attached to the school. Many of the pupils have
03 Dec 2022
Axcis Education are urgently seeking a teaching assistant, for a role in a secondary school, in the Wigan area.
The school, is a small, secondary mainstream provision, based centrally in the Wigan area. The school has a large on site free car