2M Employment Solutions Limited
£27,000 to £30,000 pa
Field Service Engineer - Slough
Department / Function: Field Based Technicians ~ Field Based Engineers
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Hours: Shift Pattern
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 OTE (£22k base plus £1,300 shift allowance plus extensive overtime) plus bonus and benefits
SG Gaming are currently recruiting Field Service Engineers to cover our customer sites across the Slough and North West London region. Field Engineers are responsible for the service, installation and repair of betting and gaming terminals across their region.
As a Field Service Engineer you will ensure all of our customers receive the highest possible service standards and provide full instruction and on-going training whenever necessary to customers. Our Field Service Engineers are also responsible for assisting in the development of customer service procedures and continuingly improving the quality of the service we provide.
• To ensure all new shops installations are of the highest standard.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the removal of equipment from customers premises.
• Maintain good customer relationships with all shop staff and provide basic operating procedures also event instruction and any information on new software / hardware.
• Carry out shop visits and maintenance on an on-going regular basis as instructed by you Line Manager.
• Log any concerns, incidents and feedback from customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience working within a technical role, ideally within the gaming / electronics field or IT sector.
• A passion for technology and the desire and ability to learn new systems.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Clear and confident communication skills.
• Good time keeping and the ability to work to targets.
• A full UK driving licence.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary and additional benefits including:
• Company bonus
• 25 days holiday
• Life assurance
• Contribution based pension scheme
• Company vehicle (for work purposes only)
Applicants with little experience, but relevant qualifications may also be considered.
You may have experience of the following: Field Service Technician, Field Engineer, Electronics Field Service Engineer, IT Support, Electronics Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Technical Support, Installation Engineer, IT Trainer, Field Service Customer Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.
19 Jun 2018
Do you have an ability to build a rapport, whilst supporting clients achieve their goals? If so, then this job could be for you.
Working for a leading national provider at the forefront of the Employability sector, you will proactively
Bury St Edmunds,Suffolk,United Kingdom
13 Mar 2018
£20K to £30K pa
Are you a talented Service Advisor with Motor Trade Main Dealer experience?
We're after a brilliant person who will look after Service Customers - guiding them through the whole process from booking them in to seeing them happy and on their way
24 Sep 2018
Paint Sprayer - Winchester
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of the world's most prestigious and technologically advanced car manufacturers.
Must be able to work to a high standard and be efficient achieving the highest standards for
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
10 Oct 2018
£80K to £100K pa
Our client, an award-winning global fast moving FX FinTech business, are looking to hire an exceptional Head of Enterprise Sales for Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a leadership role in developing their ecommerce and enterprise solution offering across EMEA.
Liverpool Street,G. London,United Kingdom
11 Sep 2018
A Forward thinking Retail Design and Branding Agency in East London require a Master PM to head up their Projects team.
You will be working on game changing, ground breaking Designs that allow Brands to connect with their customers and creatively