St Austell,Cornwall,United Kingdom
Axcis Education are an education recruitment agency who specialise in providing support for children with special educational needs such as autism, challenging behaviour, complex needs or social and emotional mental health needs. We are seeing an increased demand for flexible teaching assistant cover in schools in the St Austell area - both mainstream and special schools.
What are the benefits to flexible supply teaching assistant work?
- You pick and choose when and where you work
- Personal consultant dedicated to finding you the right roles
- Build upon your experience and confidence
- Weekly pay
- Free CPD
What do you need to become a teaching assistant?
- Minimum of 2 days per week availability
- Experience supporting individuals with SEN is essential - either personally or professionally
- Experience working with children advantageous
- A DBS on the update service or willing to pay and apply for one
- Be flexible, adaptable and most importantly, reliable
- Drivers preferred due to the location of client schools
Axcis have both flexible daily supply or longer term positions available. Please contact us today for an informal, no obligation conversation.
York,North Yorkshire,United Kingdom
22 Mar 2023
Are you an ambitious and driven individual looking to elevate your career in accounting? Crowe Watson, the renowned recruitment specialists, are excited to present an exceptional opportunity for a Business Services Semi Senior to join a prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants
01 Mar 2023
I am now looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a lovely village primary school in Weston-super-Mare. You will be working 1-1 with a looked-after child in Year 3 who has an EHCP. The child is currently at a different school
06 Mar 2023
Axcis are currently recruiting an experienced teaching assistant to work in a mainstream year 4 class to support a small group of children with SEND needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working on a 1-1 basis with certain pupils
• Working in small groups or in
Enfield,G. London,United Kingdom
31 Jan 2023
1:1 Teaching Assistant - Reception - Enfield
We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a child with Down syndrome in a reception class at a lovely mainstream school in Enfield.
The successful candidate will work closely with
17 Dec 2022
Axcis Education are looking to appoint a teaching assistant in the Liverpool area, for a role in a mainstream primary school, starting in January.
The school is smaller than average and is Ofsted judged "outstanding". The school are looking for a