A large and well-regarded secondary school near Poplar is looking for graduate learning mentors to join their team. With state of the art facilities and conveniently based just seconds away from a DLR station, this is a fantastic school to build your career.
As a graduate learning mentor, you will be working with students aged 11-16 providing both academic support and support for students with SEND.
The school is looking for candidates who match the following description:
• A recent graduate who wants to utilise their skills and help create an inspiring learning environment for our future generation
• A reliable and consistent individual who can prove excellent attendance and commitment
• A good team player and someone who can be flexible in their role
• Someone who wants to learn, grow and progress within an education setting
• An energetic and bubbly personality, who can build strong relationships with the students and team
• Well-presented and polite, setting a good example to the students
This is a full-time role for the whole academic year. You must be able to commit long-term. There will be permanent opportunities available for the right candidates!
The school prides itself on being an enjoyable, friendly and inspiring place to work. In exchange for your hard work, Axcis and the school will offer you:
• Fair and competitive pay rates, starting at £80 per day
• Extra long lunch period (50 minutes) and an additional break during the day
• Excellent training and development opportunities. You will be listened to and your specialist subjects and interests will be utilised
• An incredibly supportive and friendly team
Liverpool,New South Wales,Australia
29 Mar 2023
Liverpool City Council is seeking Programme Managers to work on its large-scale Transformation Programme. The Transformation Programme cuts across all areas of the Council and will work to improve our services to people who live and work in Liverpool.
• 3 posts
• Up to
27 Mar 2023
Axcis Education is currently looking for carers who wish to transition over to education, supporting pupils in primary and secondary schools for ongoing work in the Runcorn area. Working in both mainstream and special educational needs settings across the area, there
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be joining their Middle East team and carry out day to day administration of a portfolio of
Welshpool,Powys (North),United Kingdom
01 Mar 2023
Review Community Support Officer
We are currently on the lookout for a Reviewing Community Support Officer. The postholder will be part of a Reviewing team that will ensure that the assessed needs of older people are met through the reviewing process.
10 Feb 2023
Axcis Education are looking to appoint a teaching assistant, for supply work, in the Southport / Sefton areas.
We are working with a number of schools, who are often calling upon us for teaching assistants on a short term basis. The