Elite Recruitment And Talent Management Limited
A strong organisation with a clear brand message which dominates the online casino and sportsbetting space. Its excellence has been recognised by the industry and is an internationally trusted business having received coveted awards in 2018 and 2019
The company operates multiple brands and has a mission to offer an unsurpassed gaming and sportsbetting experience to all customers. This is an opportunity to join a creative business that promotes accountability for achieving goals and an open, honest business culture.
You’ll be providing guidance to employees and the business on all Employee Relation matters, ensuring that all relevant regulation and internal policies, practices and procedures are central, and ensuring that high standards are adopted and met through all aspects of HR within the business.
• Handling and advising on a broad range of HR and employee relations matters.
• Adopting a partnership approach to build effective relationships with managers at all levels.
• Understanding stakeholders business needs fully and providing robust and effective solutions.
• Build effective relationships with employees, providing advice and guidance on a range of policies.
• Management of an employee relations caseload, ensuring legal compliance and minimising all company risks.
• Holding protected conversations and supporting the business with complex exit strategies.
• Delivering end-to-end absence management.
• Providing statistical and management information as required.
• Support training and development, HR training courses and company inductions.
• Support recruitment processes (where necessary)
• Maintain knowledge of legislative changes and communicate these to the business.
• Maintain accurate HR records, ensuring adherence to GDPR regulations.
• Support and undertake strategic HR projects as required.
• Support annual processes and management of HR departmental budgets.
• Coach and support managers with employee relation investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
You’ll have strong professional HR generalist experience, preferably supported by a CIPD Level 7 qualification (or working towards)
• Outstanding communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
• Proven experience in the majority of the above responsibilities.
• Proficient in HR Administrative and organisational skills.
• Excellent relationships building capabilities across all business levels.
• Problems solving mind-set and ability to minimise business risk
• Ability to travel as required by the business.
And a bit about us…
We have been around since 2008 and have helped hundreds of candidates with career changes in the online gaming and betting industry. We are a small and friendly bunch with lots of industry knowledge and experience to share.
We believe diversity is what makes our world interesting! Fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, makes us more effective and efficient and we hold ourselves accountable against diversity objectives.
Swansea,West Glamorgan,United Kingdom
29 Oct 2019
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in the Swansea area. We are recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join this purpose-built service. This is a medium sized service which provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents and
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
11 Jul 2016
£25K to £35K pa
A highly respected Landscape & Urban Design consultancy are looking to appoint a proficient Revit user to their Manchester studio.
You will be joining them on several high-profile public realm projects for Universities. These are high-end complex schemes using natural stone, one
13 Mar 2018
£20K to £30K pa
Are you a talented Service Advisor with Motor Trade Main Dealer experience?
We're after a brilliant person who will look after Service Customers - guiding them through the whole process from booking them in to seeing them happy and on their way
Bradford,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
25 Oct 2018
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Shift: 1 day shift and 1 night shift available
Essential Qualification: RGN or RMN
Travel: Free on-site parking / several local bus stops within walking distance
Pay Rate: £17.00 per hour + paid breaks
For this position we are seeking
06 Feb 2017
We are currently recruiting for Spa Massage and Beauty Therapists for a stunning Hotel spa in Surrey.
You will need to hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Beauty therapy to join our vibrant and highly successful Spa team.
We are looking for