Pontefract,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
An opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading logistics businesses as an in-house Recruitment Resourcer, based at its state of the art distribution centre near Doncaster.
The business is the driving force behind the distribution of products to many well known, household name brands. They offer a complete range of warehousing and distribution services for customers across the UK and have been at the cutting edge of innovation in the sector for nearly 100 years.
The role of Recruitment Resourcer sits in the HR organisation structure and reports to a HR Business Partner. As part of a small but busy team, you will be the first point of contact for applicants interested in joining a diverse business with a unique culture where colleagues are genuinely valued and encouraged to achieve their career goals.
Specific duties of the Recruitment Resourcer include:
• Coordinating communication with candidates and acting as the main point of contact throughout the recruitment process
• Using a broad range of attraction methods to encourage candidates to apply for a variety of opportunities in various locations across the UK, such as online advertising, social media posts, referral generation and assessment centres
• Acting as an ambassador for the business in your role as the first point of contact for candidates
• Contacting candidates and conducting first stage telephone interviews, using your polite and engaging nature to ensure all candidates receive a professional and positive experience
• Reviewing candidate applications to identify individuals that closely match your brief from the line managers
• Rejecting unsuccessful applications in a professional manner and shortlisting candidates for interview
• Working with colleagues to facilitate assessment centres and supporting line managers with arranging and conducting interviews
• Taking feedback from line managers and following up with candidates in a timely manner after their interview
• Giving successful candidates an offer of employment and providing an effective administration process to ensure the recruitment process follows a robust audit trail
The Recruitment Resourcer will join a very fast paced, busy, committed and professional team that is highly experienced and integral to this organisations wider People Strategy. The Manager is looking for someone ambitious who wants a career in HR and who will embrace the opportunity for promotion in due course.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must be able to demonstrate some previous experience of working in recruitment. Its ideally suited to a recruiter who wants to make the transition to an in-house role and is committed to a career in HR. You will also need good administration and systems skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and candidates at every level.
In addition to unrivalled career development opportunities, the business can offer an excellent benefits package that includes a generous bonus, discounts on partner brands, pension, free parking, a subsidised canteen and childcare vouchers.
Willoughby Professional Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Willoughby Professional Ltd is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their age, disability, gender, marital status, pregnancy/maternity, race, sex, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.
11 Nov 2019
Medicall Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for one of Britain’s leading healthcare providers. We are looking to recruit a Lead Fertility Nurse to join a team of staff at a Private Hospital near Orpington, Kent.
This is a full time, permanent
01 Nov 2019
£15K to £17K pa
Customer Sales Advisor (Full-Time)
£7.38-£7.83 per hour plus monthly bonus
Immediate Starts Available
Are you looking for a career change into a customer service role? Do you want to become part of a global organisation with industry leading progression
04 Nov 2019
£30K to £35K pa
An award winning practice who are passionate about high quality architectural and interior design are looking for someone to join to their small successful team.
They are looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist with a minimum of 5 years UK based practice experience.
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
21 Oct 2019
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in the Birmingham area. We are recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join this service. This is a medium service that provides nursing and residential care to elderly residents and also
Battersea,G. London,United Kingdom
30 Sep 2019
London Beauty Therapist Expert
We are currently recruiting for an amazing salon in South West London. This Salon has cracked it when it comes to the look and feel! You walk in to a pristine salon with a beautiful choice of products