We are thrilled to be working with a supportive pupil referral unit (PRU) school located in Tameside who are looking for a TeamTeach or equivalent teacher to join their team KS2/3 team.
About the role:
• The full-time position will cover the hours of 8:30-4:30 Monday to Friday term-time.
• The role includes planning and teaching engaging lessons, that meet the needs of all pupils.
• This position will be starting in January 2023.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A qualified teacher with QTS with previous classroom experience.
• Is able to create engaging lessons to meet the needs of all pupils.
• Passionate about helping all learners fulfil their potential.
• TeamTeach or equivalent trained, able to manage challenging behaviour.
Axcis are able to offer you excellent rates of pay, continuing support from our fantastic team, as well as access to free and highly discounted CPD courses.
14 May 2023
I am working exclusively with a all aged social, emotional mental health school in the Stoke area who are looking for a reliable, conscientious and experienced primary teacher to join their team as soon as possible. The working hours are Monday
Clapham Junction,G. London,United Kingdom
31 Jan 2023
SEND Learning Support Assistant in Clapham to start as soon as possible
• We are currently looking to appoint a SEND learning support assistant who is interested in working in
Bromsgrove,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
31 Jan 2023
Axcis Education are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and flexible SEND Learning Support Assistant within the Bromsgrove area. Your role will be to provide high-quality support, and mentoring for SEND pupils to enhance their learning. The role will require working
08 Dec 2022
Primary Special Needs Teaching Assistant
A primary school in Stroud is seeking a Special Needs teaching assistant who has a strong background of working with children with Autism and behavioural difficulties and SEMH to join them asap. The role will involve 1:1
Kings Cross,G. London,United Kingdom
14 Sep 2022
£20K to £35K pa
Location: London (40% homebased)
Basic salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Seeking hard working professionals with experience in administration, compliance or resourcer who enjoy success and are motivated by a long term career opportunity with progression, rather than just another recruitment role.
An established and