Lead AV Installation Engineer
13 Feb 2018
Audio Visual Recruitment
£30,000 to £40,000 pa
Enfield,G. London,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionDue to successful growth in this fast moving, exciting sector, and having secured high end, new build developments with Blue chip developers within London, they are looking to expand their skilled team of professional AV technicians and installers.
We are currently recruiting positions for customer facing lead AV programmers and AV installers to join a friendly team and enjoy the benefits and job satisfaction the roles offer.
The role involves working as part of a team carrying out the installation of high end Audio Visual and Home Automation systems. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with onsite installation experience and knowledge of audio visual and home automation systems.
• All candidates must have at least 2-3 years experience within the AV/Home Automation industry.
• Experience in some or all of the following areas: Multi-room Audio Visual Systems, Home Cinema, Home Automation.
• Ability to be able to install Large TVs and Projector equipment etc.
• Competent Audio Visual knowledge including connection of audio and video equipment and terminating Cat5/6 sockets and equipment.
• Good fault finding skills to resolve technical issues.
• Good practical skills and an understanding of construction procedures
• Be efficient, hardworking and able to stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to install to a high standard including building and connecting AV racks in a neat and efficient manner including labelling.
• Located geographically in or around the M25.
• Candidate will require a full UK driving license.
• Commitment to safe working practices and maintaining Health and Safety requirements.
• Must have ECS card.
Salary is based on experience and current earnings.
Travel expenses will be covered and phone provided.
13 Mar 2018
£20K to £30K pa
Are you a talented Service Advisor with Motor Trade Main Dealer experience? We're after a brilliant person who will look after Service Customers - guiding them through the whole process from booking them in to seeing them happy and on their way
31 Aug 2018
Do you have experience developing new business in the promotional merchandise arena? Have you got an impressive flair for sales? If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the most impressive promotional merchandise businesses in the UK, then
02 Jul 2018
A creative London design consultancy is looking to take on a strong Revit Technician with experience on commercial interior projects. If you have over 5 years' experience and are looking for an stable freelance opportunity, read on. You will need to have
The role of a striker is rather different from that of a traditional centre-forwards, although the terms centre forward and striker are used interchangeably as both play further up the field than other players and with tall, heavy and technical players
Kentish Town,G. London,United Kingdom
19 Jun 2018
£30K to £40K pa
Currently seeking an experienced Part II assistant or a full qualified Architect who is looking for a permanent position with a medium sized firm working across a wide variety of projects. This growing firm are working on education, healthcare and housing
Audio Visual Recruitment