Role: Logistics Planner
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 per annum
Our client is a thriving, family-run business is currently looking to add an experienced Logistics Planner to their team which will be based in the manufacturing facility in Deeside, North Wales.
The primary purpose of the Logistics Planner role is to supervise the day-to-day activities of the complete Logistics function companywide covering two UK sites and one in the US, you will be responsible for overseeing the receipt of goods, to inventory management through to order despatch.
• Schedule and plan day-to-day customer deliveries with approved third-party transport providers
• Working closely with the Purchasing team you will supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet the business needs
• Coordinate across the business to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
• Seek cost savings on freight and to establish partnerships with trusted carriers
• Planning and tracking of incoming raw materials as well as finished products.
• Offer help and advice to the team on best practice and most economic freight solutions to meet customer demands
• Oversee the preparation, packing and shipping of finished products
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
• Previous experience shipping experience as a logistics planner
• Dealing with third-party logistics providers
• Freight contract negotiation
• Budget Management
• Strong communication skills
To apply for the Logistics Planning position please send your CV now or for further information please call and speak to Dave Ramsay
Bury St Edmunds,Suffolk,United Kingdom
21 Nov 2022
£26K to £28K pa
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds. The company has seen continued growth and are now expanding. You will have a solid background in office based customer service
01 Jan 1900
£26K to £28K pa
Our Clients Depot in croydon is looking for a Service Advisor.
The role will include meeting and advising service customers, booking in vehicles, advising over the phone, invoicing and service administration.
The successful applicant should have a positive demeanour, work well as a
01 Jan 1900
Kenton Black are Recruitment Company covering multiple sectors such as Science and Engineering , Construction, Finance and Corporate Services. We offer a fast paced and fun environment for those wishing to enter the recruitment industry to thrive. Offering excellent salaries
Brighton,East Sussex,United Kingdom
20 Oct 2022
Field Agents required by the UK's leading debt recovery agency.
Working for a front runner in debt collection, these opportunities offer the successful candidates an excellent work/life balance and excellent earning potential too. On a daily basis you will be driving
23 Nov 2022
Teacher PRU Secondary SEMH
Calling qualified teachers for a role in a small ASDAN department in a friendly college in SN8! You will be working with a small group of students studying at college-level who have a range of special education