Maintenance Co-ordinator / Leader
13 Sep 2018
£45,000 to £50,000 pa
|View this job on Cushillo Personnel site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionMaintenance Co-ordinator / Leader required for our client who are a global leader within 10 countries, combined with approx 3000 employees.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Co-ordinator / Leader, reporting into the Plant Maintenance and Asset Reliability Manager, you will be working within a team to maintain plant and equipment across the site.
You will be required to work closely with the maintenance planner and interact positively with both internal department and external customers, suppliers and contactors and ensure full compliance of health & safety regulations on site are adhered to.
Main functions and duties:
• Ensure all health, safety and environmental regulations are followed at all times, and maintain safe systems of work whilst undertaking all duties.
• Direct, instruct and supervise maintenance technicians & contractors related to all aspects of mechanical, CE&I and civil services.
• Review Preventative Maintenance Requirements to support plant integrity and to drive reliability improvements.
• Carryout team PPA’s and reviews.
• Manage team resource, cover and holiday to support plant needs.
• Follow maintenance planning and scheduling activities whilst providing support and mentoring to team.
• Effect repairs and plan jobs as agreed with operations and planning teams.
• Report immediately any matter which affects safety, efficiency or the security of the plant or site.
• Promote effective communication within team and between departments.
• Propose effective maintenance strategies to help with operational guidelines of equipment.
• Undertake work place risk assessments and permits to work. Control activities of the maintenance department, to ensure safe systems of work are followed.
• Liaise with contractors and technical resource to support maintenance team.
• When necessary, support management in administrative work and human resource issues, and in specifically designated tasks such as minor projects.
• Implement personal development training plans and monitor personnel performance. Where appropriate, recommend additional training needs.
• Actively participate in site safety and training requirements. Participate in audits and inspections.
• Manage Operational Readiness Inspections (ORI) for large asset work and services shutdown.
• Manage department budget for revenue fixed costs and also overtime. Additional costing reports issued monthly with breakdown against spend.
• Screening and initial prioritisation of work requests and notifications.
• Ensure feedback is provided to the Planner / Scheduler to maximize outages.
• Communicate changing priorities back to Planner / Scheduler on a daily basis.
• Primary interface for operations with the maintenance personnel.
• Carryout root cause investigation and understand asset failure.
Skills & Qualifications required:
• Practical and extensive experience in the field of mechanical maintenance and electrical, control and Instrumentation
• Recognised qualification HND minimum in a relevant subject
• Supervisory experience of maintenance teams
• Good health and safety awareness
• Knowledge of risk assessment procedures and permits to work
• Process safety awareness
• IT skills
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of technical manuals and engineering drawings
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Initiative to work on your own and as part of a team
• Previous experience with a heavily regulated environment, such as power stations, M.O.D, Automotive, Aerospace etc.
Hours of work: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday - Additional hours may be required to support process and team. Provide support during shutdown windows outside normal working hours. Also provide Technical support for the team out of hours.
Salary guide: c£40k to £45k dependent on experience + company benefits.
14 Sep 2018
£35K to £55K pa
23 Oct 2013
Software Developer - Linux Department / Function: Product Development ~ Content Development Location: Manchester, UK Hours: Mon-Fri. Salary: Up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits SG Gaming has an exciting opportunity for a Linux Developer to join the Engineering Support team in Chadderton, Manchester. SG Gaming
Belfast,County Antrim,United Kingdom
17 Aug 2018
£20K to £26K pa
Sales Advisor- MONDAY-FRIDAY I am currently looking for 8 sales advisors who can interact well with customers and work for a huge global organisation To excel in this role, you will need to develop a good understanding of customer needs in order to
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
25 Jan 2018
•Job Title: Risk & Compliance •Location: Home Based •Salary: £25,000 (negotiable) + excellent benefits Supporting the next generation develop and progress is trusted position many aspire to. If you are seeking a new challenge and have the skills, passion and
24 Jan 2017
£19K to £60K pa
Business Development Consultant/Outbound Sales Report to: Contact Centre Manager Department: Contact Centre – Sales and Marketing Location: Head Office, Wilmslow (with Home Working options) Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 basic, with realistic uncapped additional commission of £40,000-£60,000 You say it yourself; you’re a brilliant (probably unappreciated and