My client is a highly innovative and disruptive new entrant in the cybersecurity and networking market, developing advanced hardware-enforced products and solutions, utilising Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology, that delivers ultra-high-speed, low latency, and high-grade cryptography solutions.
The product line’s potential for markets including Cloud Infrastructure, 5G Telecom and IoT solutions provides an unprecedented opportunity.
We are seeking talented and driven individuals to be an impactful part of our journey. This is an opportunity for the innovators and game-changers, but we don’t define that in ‘years of experience.’
• Excellent knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3
• Ability to debug and resolve networks using common networking tools
• Experience/Knowledge of IPsec/BGP/OSPF/Link Aggregation
• Good communication skills with the ability to work within a small team and speak to end customers
• Ability to setup test labs for Sitehops solution in several networking environments (using GNS3 or other network simulation tools)
• Worked closely with customers to deliver systems/trails
• Cisco Certificate Network Associate
• Configured IPsec connections from Cisco/Fortinet/Paulo Alto/etc
• Experience with eNodeB/5G networks