Chiswick,G. London,United Kingdom
Our clients success starts with yours!
Our client is part of a leading global automotive manufacturer with brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Citroen, DS, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Peugeot and Vauxhall.
They pride them selves in looking after our people.
They believe in developing you, providing a supportive and engaging place to work and offering training opportunities that keep you up to date with all the latest technologies to progress your career with us.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a key member of our clients dealership team.
In this role you will:
• Gather customer and market data to understand what the customer needs.
• Respond to customer queries and resolve their objections
• Build a relationship with the customer and be their point of contact.
• Provide customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations.
• Highlight additional services such as finance, insurance, accessories and service plans.
• Negotiate terms of sales and agreements
The benefits are:
• A Highly competitive and rewarding commission structure
• A Company car scheme - up to two vehicles
• Up to 7 % Employer Pension Contribution
• Annual holiday - 22 days increasing to 26 with continued service, plus bank holidays*
• Shopping discounts - through our Rewards App
Let’s Work together
Our client will give you full product training at their Performance Academy in Coventry. Even if you’ve not got automotive experience, provided you’ve got, great communication skills and a determination to hit targets we’d love to hear from you. We can soon fill any gaps with our training.
A full valid UK driving licence is required for this role.
Our clients embrace and celebrate the diversity of each and every one of their employees. And with every new member of the team they become even stronger, so join our clients team, aspire for greatness and be part of a group, made up of some of the most iconic brands in the world!
*Based on a full time contract of a 42 hour week.
27 Mar 2023
Pastoral Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Secondary - Glossop - Tameside - Cheshire - Derbyshire - Full Time - Immediate Start Available
Axcis Education are operating on behalf of a well facilitated Secondary School, based in the picturesque village of Glossop.
01 Jan 1900
Workshop Controller Vacancy – Farnborough
Salary: Basic up to £35,000 + bonus OTE up to £45,000 and company benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday, Saturday Mornings on a rota, 1 in 3 - full time, permanent position
My client is recruiting for an experienced
30 Jan 2023
Axcis Education are recruiting for up to 3 teaching assistants to work at a mainstream secondary school in Rainhill. This is a full-time position, working Monday - Friday 08.30am - 14.55pm. The role is due to start on 30th January.
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
02 Feb 2023
I am working with a mainstream secondary school in Kingstanding, Birmingham who are looking for a full time Teaching Assistant/Learning Support/Mentor to support a pupil with challenging behaviour.
Ideally you will have experience of supporting young people 11-19, be confident
02 Jan 2023
Axcis are currently looking for a Primary school teacher to work in a pupil referral unit in Oldham working with KS2 aged children. This is a full time role covering a teacher who is due to go off for an operation.