2M Employment Solutions Limited
£36,000 to £45,000 pa
Process/Mechanical Project Engineer
Salary: £36,000 - £45,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply.
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We sell consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue chip companies to SME’s in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
Projective has an immediate requirement for experienced mechanical/process engineers to join the team. Candidates will have design environment experience and the ability to demonstrate experience in several of the following areas:
• Collating, analysing and presenting design data
• Production of heat & mass balance calculations
• Production of P&ID drawings
• Production of mechanical installation diagrams
• Sizing of process and/or utilities equipment, pumps, valves and pipework vessels
• Equipment selection and tender evaluation
• Project management – scope, time and cost management
• Preparing project documentation, writing reports and giving presentations
• Managing contractors on site including HS&E management
• Knowledge of utilities systems including boilers & steam plants, refrigeration & cooling systems, compressed air systems and water treatment
Candidates must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Substantial engineering experience
• Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent – desirable
• BTEC/HND/HNC/HNO or equivalent – essential
• PC Literate – MS office, MS Project
• Resident in the UK
• Current Driving Licence and access to a car
Projective offers a competitive remuneration package of £36,000 - £45,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.
16 Oct 2018
£30K to £35K pa
If you're an experienced Document Controller looking for a new challenging position and interested to work for one of the leading multi-disciplinary practices in London, then this could be the next step of your career you've been looking for...
19 Jun 2018
Locations: Liverpool x 3 & Huyton x 3
Interviews: 15th October
Do you have an ability to build a rapport, whilst supporting clients achieve their goals? Are you motivated by empowering people break down barriers and progress into employment? If so, then this
02 Oct 2018
You’ll be a level 3 qualified Vehicle Service Technician, ideally with at least a years’ experience, diagnosing and working on mechanical and electronic repair within a main franchised volume dealership. You’ll be looking to develop your career joining a well-motivated and
16 Feb 2018
Our client who manages a 5* Luxury Hotel in Germany, is currently looking for an experienced Director of Food & Beverage to lead their F&B team. The Food & Beverage Director is responsible for overseeing the operation and staff of all
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
11 Jul 2018
£24K to £29K pa
A great opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join one of the UK's leading employers.
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician to join their busy service centre in Perry Barr
> Basic salary £24,000 to £25,000
> Great bonus making