Sharpe Recruitment Ltd
Newcastle,Tyne & Wear,United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our Client is looking for a Product Owner to join their dedicated team, based in the centre of Newcastle in a stunning environment, you would be working on high profile projects for the construction industry.
- Responsible for managing both the short and mid-term needs of the product or service.
- Work with the Market Research team, understand industry trends, collate and evaluate product and market requirements along with Identifying target audiences.
- Undertake further research to understand needs and issues through on site visits and user groups.
- Translate and prioritise market and customer requirements into a product roadmap.
- Create and maintain the roadmap which will define product enhancements.
- Work closely with software development as part of an agile team.
- Collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Customer Services to support product positioning, key
market messages, taking accountability for product launches and releases.
- Provide vision and leadership to the team
Skills and Experience
Proven track record as a ‘PRODUCT OWNER’ with clear evidence of defining and managing product backlogs and roadmaps in a commercial software environment
Technical knowledge ensuring products meet the short and mid-term needs of the business
Understanding and evidence of using Agile methodologies
Knowledge of the construction industry specifically manufacturing (Desirable)
Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task under
Strong relationship builder, driving engagement and collaboration
Results orientated, able to engage the right people and create plans to make things happen
Professional communication and influencing skills
Team player but capable of working on own initiative
Trustworthy and honest, showing consistency between what they say and how they act
Customer Focused, ensure all activities improve the customer experience and exceed expectations.
In return you will receive excellent company benefits and a wonderful working environment.
£38k - £40k
Long Eaton,Derbyshire,United Kingdom
03 Oct 2019
Call Centre Executive
Huge Opportunity to join a market leading massively expanding business!
30x New Call Centre Executives Opportunities Available!
£18,012 + Uncapped Earning £25,000 OTE +
Industry Leading Training Programme!
Fast Track Management Positions!!
One of the UKs largest outsourcing companies is recruiting driven and experienced
01 Nov 2018
£18K to £20K pa
Our client based in Colnbrook is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Some relevant work experience would be beneficial, but full training will be provided to the right candidate.
Duties will include:
Submit daily CAD's (Courier Accounting Documentation)
Assist with both
29 Oct 2019
Business Development Manager
A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
We have Some fantastic benefits are waiting for you:
• Salary negotiable depending on experience.
• Full company benefits including pension, mobile phone, bonus & car allowance.
• College courses.
• Company in-house
18 Aug 2014
£18K to £20K pa
Our Colnbrook based client is looking for a Junior Customer Service Agent to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will have some industry experience but would consider a candidate with good customer service knowledge.
To liaise with company offices &
Halifax,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
15 Oct 2019
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Halifax. We are recruiting for a Registered Night Nurse to join this fully compliant service. This is a small service set in an enviable loca-tion that provides nursing and residential