Amida Recruitment Ltd
Finsbury Pavement,G. London,United Kingdom
A market leader with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects, our client is now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their growing business.
Offering a range of services to their high end clients, the company specialises in heritage and complex refurbishment projects. Incorporating a wide range of skillsets, their refurbishment work can have a large element of structural trades, heavy demolition, facades, steel and concrete and high end finishing.
Reporting to a director you will get the opportunity to show case your skills from preconstruction to taking full ownership of delivery of the projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Degree qualified - within a construction related discipline
• Membership of an appropriate industry body
• SMSTS or similar qualified
• Minimum 10-15 years post qualification experience as a Construction Manager delivering construction projects at a site level
• Experience in heritage sector and complex projects will be advantageous
• Strategic thinker, ability to formulate and communicate alternative options to clients
• Experienced in project delivery
• Advanced construction management skills including, but not limited to:
o Proactive management of the complete construction process
o Ability to effectively communicate across the construction team
o Programme and health and safety management
o Supply chain management
o Commercially and contract aware
• Experience working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients, consultant teams, trade contractors while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
• Ability to manage personal workload in cooperation with the wider project team
• Leadership skills - ability to provide guidance and advice to site teams both in their work and professional development
This is a permanent full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging and rewarding work If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role, contact me on email@example.com, click "Apply" to submit your resume. For further information, contact Ben Moffitt-Dick via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
08 Jun 2018
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for management of small team of bookkeeper/accountants/CAR personnel
• Monthly and ad hoc reporting to Executive Management Committee
• Preparation of complex accounts for UHNWI
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
05 Feb 2018
£30K to £35K pa
An opportunity to join a long established practice in central Manchester, looking for an Architectural Technician or Technologist who can take the lead within their technical team and job run.
Current workload is spread across residential, retail, industrial and town centre
03 Oct 2018
£22K to £30K pa
We are looking for a Motor Vehicle Technician for an independent Dealership that has been open 23 years, and deals with all makes and models of vehicle, and you have a chance to be part of a close nit team that
Paddington,G. London,United Kingdom
18 Sep 2018
An international practice are looking to make a senior hire in their London office. Currently looking for a Associate Director to assist in expanding the team, alongside focusing on business development.
This is a great role for a Senior level person
Fenchurch Street,G. London,United Kingdom
17 Sep 2018
£40K to £45K pa
A Prestigious East London Retail and Branding Agency require an Experienced Retail Designer with a strong history of developing cohesive, multi site, customer experiences. Using a Brand focused Approach and utilising Physical and Digital touch points across a variety of Disciplines,